Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection
If you follow my social media channels, you know how much I love makeup! I especially love the scents and colors that Too Faced Cosmetics offers. I remember watching and hearing all the hype of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection and didn’t think it would be as good as their amazingly scented chocolate line. Plus, peaches really weren’t my favorite fruit. However, I still purchased the products as soon as they were available on Too Faced Cosmetics’ website (although I did purchase the Papa Don’t Peach blush from Sephora) because I wanted to see if it was worth the hype and share about it. Let me tell you, I love this line and it is totally worth it!!!!
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette comes with 18 shades in peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and purples. It is a gorgeous palette and smells amazing too! The palette is infused with the juicy scent and antioxidant-rich essence of peach. With this palette, you can create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will leave your eyes looking warm weather-fresh all year long. It also features a Glamour Guide with three eye looks to get you started.
This palette contains:
– 18 x 0.03 oz in White Peach (matte vanilla cream), Luscious (pearl peach champagne), Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink), Bless Her Heart (golden moss), Tempting (bronzed black), Charmed, I’m Sure (matte medium cool brown), Nectar (pearly peachy cream), Cobbler (peachy pinked bronze), Candied Peach (matte coral with violet shimmer), Bellini (gilded peach), Peach Pit (satin perfect rasin), Delectable (matte smoky amethyst), Peaches ‘n Cream (matte milky peach), Georgia (matte peachy pink), Carmelized (dark gilded bronze), Puree (metallic dark bronze), Summer Yum (matte gingerbread), Talk Derby To Me (shimmering black violet)
– Glamour Guide
Too Faced Sweet Peach Papa Don’t Peach Blush
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Papa Don’t Peach Blush is a brightening blush that’s infused with a peach fragrance. It smells so good! The Sweet Peach Papa Don’t Peach Blush’s sweet peachy-bronze hue gives a fresh, youthful-looking radiance to cheeks for a touch of summertime warmth. Infused with the essence of peach, this blush smells like peaches, and its rich, pigmented shade provides buildable payoff. Wearable and flattering on any skin tone, it leaves a gilded, pink-pearl, brightening finish.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette is a peach-infused, highlighting palette with three shades for a lit-from-within, luminous glow. it’s a beautiful, great-smelling palette! You’ll love this illuminating, blushing and bronzing palette that gives the natural radiance of a glowing peach sunset. Give your skin the appearance of being bathed in the most beautiful peachy golden light.
This palette contains:
– 0.10 oz/ 2.95 mL Illuminator
– 0.19 oz/ 5.61 mL Blush
– 0.10 oz/ 2.95 mL Bronzer
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss is so pretty…and tastes good! Yep, I just said that! My favorite color so far is Papa Don’t Peach (spiced peach). These lip glosses are made with whipped peach lip oil to give the shine of a gloss and the moisture of a lip balm. The colors are available in Poppin’ Peach (bright peach pop), Papa Don’t Peach (spiced peach), Peach Fuzz (peachy nude), Peach-Sicle (creamy peach), Pure Peach (peachy pink), Peach, Please! (coral pink), Peach Tease (electric peach) and Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon).
Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil has a moisture-rich formula that feels lightweight and creamy. It features shades in nudes, peachy pinks, and corals. Silky and smooth, it’s infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil, and vitamins, and each shade smells just like peaches.
This past weekend, I decided to make it a Too Faced Makeup day (at least the majority of my makeup was from the Too Faced brand)! I loved my look and so did my husband, as well as my followers on social media followers! In my makeup look, I used the following products:
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (vanilla) applied with a Beauty Blender
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (vanilla – my favorite, go-to concealer!
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder
- Kat Von D Contouring Palette
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Anti-Aging
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner (trooper)
- Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash Arresting Volume Mascara
The Too Faced Sweet Peach line is definitely worth the money! I can’t wait to see what Too Faced comes out with next!
What is your favorite item in the Too Faced Sweet Peach line?