Saving Coins is Fun with the 3D Coin Art Puzzles!
Growing up, my dad loved collecting coins. He had a tall retirement mug he received when he retired as a district attorney that he liked to fill with all his spare change. I remember helping him roll the coins into the coin wrappers to take to the bank. As a kid, I also found enjoyment in collecting coins, except mine was in a piggy bank. I recently discovered the coolest thing ever for collecting coins – 3D Coin Art.
Oh my gosh – 3D Coin Art is so cool! It’s a puzzle! It’s a bank! It’s a model that you build with spare change! There are a few different models to choose from, including George Washington, the Empire State Building or the United States Flag. They are pretty awesome to build and fun to display, too! Thanks to New York City-based NSI International Inc., we received the United States Flag 3D Coin Art.
The NSI United States Flag 3D Coin Art Features:
- Creatively display your spare change
- 3D puzzle holds 778 coins; coins not included
- Personalize the stand and learn fun United States Flag trivia
- Includes: coin tray, coin lid, stand, brackets, stickers, coin counters and instructions
- Not only do you get to create an amazing sculpture out of loose change but you can grow your savings while you do it
NSI International Inc. is a global marketer and manufacturer of creative toy and consumer products including Magic Rocks™, Smithsonian® Science kits and its own craft and activity brands. NSI’s products can be found in thousands of retail locations in more than 30 countries around the globe.
Enter to win your own United States Flag 3D Coin Art!!!
Who in your family would like the 3D Coin Art?