Crescent Mummy Dogs + Tyson Fuel for School Promotion
All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own however, this is a sponsored post on behalf of Hillshire Farm®, Jimmy Dean®, & Tyson® Foods.
It’s that time of year again folks! Time for the kids to go back-to-school! I don’t know about you, but as soon as our kids get home from school, they immediately head to the kitchen and start rummaging through the fridge and cabinets in search of something to eat. One of my favorite snacks as a kid (and that I still like as an adult) are the Hillshire Farm smoked sausages. Plus, now they even have one with cheddar flavor in addition to the regular beef or turkey sausages!
This past week, I headed to VONS and picked up a variety of Tyson products, including Hillshire Farm smoked sausage, Tyson chicken nuggets, and Jimmy Dean refrigerated sausage. When it comes to shopping (and having a big family), we are constantly on the lookout for ways to save money on our purchases. Through September 10th, 2016, you can save $5 on your purchase of a variety of Tyson products. It’s super easy! Head on over and take this fun quiz to see what your back-to-school style is. Then learn how to get a $5 gift card with the purchase of qualifying Tyson products from Safeway & Albertsons stores to help get fueled for the school year.
As I mentioned earlier, you can receive a $5 gift card by purchasing some of the following products and taking a personality quiz. #HelpFuelForSchool. Check out the products available below:
Hillshire Farm lunch meat:
- Hillshire Farm lunch meat tastes tender and juicy
- Slow roasted for hours
- Double-sealed for absolute freshness
Ball Park angus or beef hot dogs:
- The great taste of Ball Park has always been a crowd favorite
- Cover all your bases with this delicious choice for both home and snack on-the-go
Jimmy Dean fully cooked sausage or fresh sausage roll:
- Jimmy Dean sausage is so delicious, it’s hard to believe they’re so easy to make
- Savory sausage with the perfect blend of seasonings, fully cooked and ready for breakfast
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage:
- Beef, pork, and turkey come together for our slow-cooked Smoked Sausages made with natural spices. So you get a fully cooked,
- Savory meal without the hassle.
Tyson chicken nuggets:
- Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, made with 100% all-natural* ingredients. *Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Crescent Mummy Dogs Prep Time: 20 minutes Bake Time: 10 minutes Serves: 16 servings (2 Mummy Dogs each) Ingredients: 32 Hillshire Farm cheddar lit’l smokies 1 (8 oz) can Refrigerated Crescent Dough Rolls Mustard or ketchup, if desired Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. 3. With a knife or pizza cutter cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips making a total of 32 strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each Lit’l Smokies stretching dough slightly to look like bandages, leaving tip exposed to create face. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. 4. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Draw features on tip of Lit’l Smokies to create face. Serve with mustard or ketchup, if desired.
What is your favorite Tyson product that helps get your kids fueled for school?
Take the Fuel for School Style Quiz & Save now: https://www.dailybreak.com/embed/tyson-fuel-for-school-albertsons/EMBED.