Curious George is Now on Hulu + Giveaway
Curious George is Now on HULU! That’s right, our favorite monkey is swinging into our homes. In fact, all 9 seasons of Curious George, as well as the animated film Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey, are now streaming only on Hulu. As with all Kids programming on Hulu, Curious George streams commercial-free (we really, really love this!!!).
Hulu is THE streaming destination for the best of TV, and a great selection of films! Plus, you can stream almost anywhere, on any device, including gaming consoles, set-top boxes, tablets, mobile phones, and more. Visit Hulu.com to start a free 1-month trial, for a limited time only.
Curious George is an animated series based on the popular books by Margret and H.A. Rey. Aimed at preschool viewers (ages three to five), the goal of the series is to inspire children to explore science, engineering, and math in the world around them. And what better guide is there for this kind of exploration than the world’s most curious monkey?
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that offers hundreds of thousands of hours of the best of current season programming, premium original content, films and full seasons of hit series to subscribers with limited commercials for $7.99 per month or commercial free for $11.99 per month. Hulu is the only streaming subscription service that offers current season content from 5 of the 6 largest U.S. broadcast networks. Since its launch in 2008, Hulu has been at the forefront of entertainment and technology and continues to redefine TV by connecting viewers with the stories they love.
What makes Hulu different from other streaming services?
Hulu is the only streaming service that can offer:
– Current season (last night’s TV) from top networks ABC, NBC, FOX and the CW
– A growing library of full prior and upcoming seasons of hit series – (ex. Inside Amy Schumer, Broad City, Empire, South Park, Seinfeld, CSI, Fargo and The Mindy Project)
– High profile original programming: 11.22.63, The Path, Casual, Difficult People, The Mindy Project
– Blockbuster films from Paramount, MGM and Lionsgate: Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation, Interstellar, Selma, Top Five and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, etc.
Our competitors don’t have all of those boxes checked. We are the only service that can offer all of these on one easy-to-use platform.
Which Devices is Hulu Available on?
Hulu is available on most internet-connected devices (Examples: Apple TV, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, Smart TVs, Laptops + PCs and mobile phones like iPhone and Android-operated phones).
What Hulu Offers
- For $7.99 a month, the Hulu subscription service offers premium programming anytime with limited commercials.
- For $11.99 a month, you can watch Hulu’s premium programming with no commercials.
- And, for an additional $8.99 per month, Hulu subscribers can add SHOWTIME to their subscription. Making Hulu the only streaming destination with SHOWTIME’s service fully integrated into its user-friendly platform
- Hulu has current season content.
- Hulu is the streaming destination for the best of TV, but now they have a great selection of films through their new deal with EPIX.
Examples of popular shows on Hulu:
- Curious George
- South Park
- The Mindy Project
- Modern Family
- The Daily Show
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
One (1) winner will receive:
- 3-month Hulu gift subscription
- CuriousGeorge Youth T-shirt
Prizing valued at $38.97. Prizing courtesy of Hulu.
What do you love about Curious George on Hulu?