Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette Review
I love Urban Decay cosmetics and was so excited to get my hands on the new Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette! As a part of VIB Rouge (which basically means that I spend a lot of money at Sephora), I had the opportunity to purchase this gorgeous before it was released to the public. I put it off until that night and when I went to buy it, it was all sold out! Dangit! So as soon as it was available on the 1st, I snagged this steal from Sephora! I love this palette! In fact this is one of my favorite palettes of the year!
Urban Decay partnered with Gwen Stefani to create this gorgeous eyeshadow palette. It includes her 15 can’t-live-without shades, as well as a gorgeous case she designed! The case was inspired by Gwen’s love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. The team at Urban Decay spent many hours at Gwen’s house, talking about makeup and working closely with her on every detail. Urban Decay crafted the shadows with Gwen based on the exact shades she always wished she had in her collection. 12 shades are NEW and 3 shades are from the Urban Decay shadow collection. The new shades she created were handpicked by her and based on her songs. Notice the reference to the No Doubt song “Magic’s in the Makeup” that’s found on the palette’s huge mirror.
- Blonde (pale beige w/pink iridescent shift)
- Bathwater (pale beige w/gold pearl), Skimp (pale nude satin)
- Steady (medium rose w/metallic gold shift)
- Punk (reddish brown matte)
- Baby (cool metallic rose)
- Anaheim (light taupe-brown matte)
- Stark (nude-pink matte)
- Zone (medium brown matte)
- Serious (smoky gray w/iridescent floating pearl)
- Pop (pale coral w/iridescent sparkle)
- Harajuku (metallic blue-pink w/iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Danger (deep metallic royal blue w/blue micro-sparkle)
- 1987 (bright metallic yellow-gold)
- Blackout (blackest black matte)
I love this palette and the colors are absolutely gorgeous! I’ve never seen a case quite like this and love the design! Gwen Stefani literally kicked butt with this palette!
Be sure to sign up for the Beauty Insiders Rewards Program with Sephora, as well as ebates to get cash back on your purchases!
What is your favorite color or color combination in this palette?