Give a Gift That Will Last a Lifetime – Give a Healthy Smile Gift Basket
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #GiftOfPhilips #CollectiveBias
When I was growing up, my teeth were pretty crooked and I had to have braces. Once my teeth were straight, my smile became something very important to me and I wanted to do everything I could to keep it healthy. One way I maintain a healthy smile is by using a Philips Sonicare toothbrush!
I recently discovered a new Philips Sonicare toothbrush at Walmart. I found it on an end cap near the oral hygiene items. It’s called the 2 Series Plaque Control Toothbrush. It’s pretty cool looking with its white and black handle colors – black is a new color for 2015! Plus, it retails for $39.95. That is an awesome deal! The 2 Series Plaque Control toothbrush removes up to six times more plaque than a manual toothbrush for superior clean.
Features of the Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Toothbrush
- Sonic technology delivers up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute
- Removes 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush to help prevent tooth decay and avoid cavities
- Snap-on brush head for ease of use
- Smartimer encourages 2 minutes of brushing
- Easy-start feature slowly increases power over first 14 uses
- Ergonomic design with intrinsic grip for comfort
- Two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when to recharge
- 2 weeks battery life
The Philips Sonicare 2 Series kit includes: 1 Philips Sonicare 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush, 2 ProResults plaque control brush heads, 1 charger, and bonus travel case.
If you would love to have and maintain a healthy smile or would love to give someone else a healthy smile, you’ll want to check out my tutorial on How to Create a Healthy Smile Gift Basket!
How to Create a Healthy Smile Gift Basket
1. Select a container. You can choose from a variety of holders, including a gift bag, gift basket or plastic container. I chose a clear plastic container that can be used for storage and other things. You just want something to hold the goodies in.
2. Choose a toothbrush. I personally love the rechargeable toothbrushes from Sonicare and am so glad I discovered the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush. I simply charge it on the little charger and use it when I need to brush my teeth. I love how small the charger is as well. It’s the perfect size for traveling and won’t take up a lot of room on your counter. Knowing how much I love it myself, I have full confidence in giving one as a gift!
3. Include an Oral Care Kit. I love having one of these because it has a few goodies that can help maintain a healthy smile. Plus, it’s great to travel with.
4. Choose a mouthwash. Mouthwash gives you that extra boost of confidence you need after brushing your teeth. There are all kinds of flavors to choose from. Choose the one the recipient would like the most.
5. Include dental floss. Dental floss is another important way to maintain a healthy smile. There are a few different flavors you can choose from.
6. Choose a toothpaste. There are quite a few toothpastes to choose from, as well as different flavors. Choose the one you feel your recipient would like the best.
With the holidays just around the corner and the New Year not far behind, let’s put our best faces forward and maintain a healthy smile! Be sure to pick up the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush at Walmart today!
How do you maintain a healthy smile?