Fight Bladder Leakage with Poise Impressa Bladder Supports
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Poise. All opinions are 100% mine.
Being a woman is hard sometimes! We deal with hormones, emotions, monthly visits (ya know – Aunt Flow) and sometimes bladder leakage. None of these are really fun to talk about, but some are more uncomfortable than others. I can say honestly that since going through childbirth three separate times, my muscles are not quite what they used to be. I will also admit that sometimes when I laugh too hard, jump up and down, or sneeze, my lovely bladder leaks a little bit. While I don’t suffer from major Bladder Leakage now, I do have family and friends who suffer from it. I don’t judge because who knows – I might be there some day, too!
Did you know that thirty-five million women experience stress urinary incontinence, a common type of bladder leakage, which can be triggered by coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting or even exercise? Poise has introduced the revolutionary new Poise Impressa Bladder Supports – the first and only over-the-counter internal product designed to help stop leaks before they happen.According to the Poise Impressa Bladder Leakage survey, conducted online by Harris Poll, among women who have experienced bladder leakage, 4 in 5 (81%) want the freedom to live their life without worry about their next leaks and feel a life without leaks would be priceless.
How do Poise Impressa Bladder Supports work? Safe, comfortable and effective, Poise Impressa Bladder Supports are inserted like a tampon. Poise Impressa Bladder Supports do no absorb leaks like a tampon; rather it gently lifts (or supports) the urethra to help stop leaks before they happen.
Poise Impressa Bladder Supports are available in three sizes that adapt to the unique internal shape of each woman’s body. When looking to use Poise Impressa Bladder Supports, you should start with the Poise Impressa Sizing Kit to find the size that helps effectively stop your leaks and fits most comfortably.
Some women should NOT use Impressa Bladder Supports. These include the following:
- Are under the age of 21
- Are pregnant, may become pregnant or have given birth within the last 3 months
- Have experienced unusual or unexpected vaginal bleeding within the last 6 months
- Have pain or a burning sensation when you urinate (this could be a urinary tract infection)
- Are experiencing vaginal discharge that smells bad, irritation, soreness or itching (this could be a vaginal infection)
- Had vaginal surgery within the last three months
- Have already been diagnosed by your doctor with a severely dry (atrophic) vagina
Ask a doctor before using if you:
- Have pain during intercourse or when inserting a tampon or tampon-like device (this could be an atrophic vagina)
- Often experience difficulty in retaining a tampon or tampon-like device (this could be vaginal prolapse)
Be sure to visit for more information and get a Poise Impressa coupon