Back-to-School Shopping Made Easy with Zappos
It’s hard to believe that school is already in session, right? With 6 kids, you can just imagine how crazy busy it got shopping for shoes, clothes and supplies! I’m so glad that there are sites like Zappos that make shopping for the back-to-school season easy and fun!
As one of the largest online retailers in the world, Zappos is a go-to destination for back-to-school with the largest selection of apparel, shoes and accessories nationwide. Zappos buyers work year-round so warehouses are stocked with the widest variety found anywhere, and to suit every taste and climate, while being durable enough to stand up to the “kid test.”
I especially love Zappos because they make it easy to find sizes for all of our kids (even wide-shoe sizes)! Zappos is an advocate for parents, offering a vast selection of “hard-to-find” sizes to provide each child the perfect fit. Hard-to-find shoe widths are no problem. Zappos strives to stock its online shelves with widths that might not be found at a brick and mortar. After all, finding the best shoe fit insures each child will experience the ultimate in comfort and reliability.
Another great thing about Zappos is that it supports students’ ‘Bright Futures.’ Bright Futures is relevant to both fashion trends (kids want a pop of bright colors in their wardrobe & sneakers) and it also speaks to education providing a bright future.
Zappos not only offers great deals on products, but recognizes the value of our time. Time is money, and with Zappos, there’s no rushing to the store to find “required apparel” for the back-to-school. Because of uniform requirements, white sneakers or oxfords can sell out at physical stores. Even though winter may be months away, some schools require that snow shoes are brought to school on Day 1 to make sure they are there when the child needs them in winter. Many of the back-to-school most popular items – like polos and khakis (for uniforms), Mary Janes, athletic sneakers or snowboots – are available and in stock. Zappos has the most trusted brands to meet all the growing needs of kids. Convenience and an ample inventory make it easy for moms to shop.
Benefits of Zappos
- Zappos.com accepts orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Zappos.com begins selling back-to-school apparel and shoes in July, long before similar items appear on shelves in many physical stores.
- Each back-to-school purchase on Zappos.com is backed by the company’s renowned and unparalleled customer service, including fast and free shipping, and easy 365-day returns.
Zappos and Fashion
Zappos understands that back-to-school can be a stressful time for parents to shop and they want to make it as easy as possible. Zappos knows comfort and fashion. Zappos’ stylists stay ahead of the trends and provide parents with the must-haves for the school season.
- Heritage/Retro – Everything that is old is new again. Zappos has all the cool retro looks from New Balances to Doc Martens.
- Comfort/Health – Healthy growth is a priority for Zappos, and they invest in technology and products that help parents provide their kids with clothes and shoes that are stylish, comfortable, and good for their health. For example, Under Armour, Nike, and Saucony
- Mini-Me – Zappos has all the “Mini-me” versions of the most covetable lines.
- DIYs – Zappos is encouraging kids to celebrate their individuality through the DIY trends. For kids, it’s all about expressing their creativity through their funky shoelaces, colorful backpacks for tie dyed .
Our Morning Routine
With the school season in effect and 6 kids to take to 3 different schools, we have a few handy tips to make the morning routine go smoothly.
- Set alarm for mom/dad to wake up (confession: maybe snooze once or twice)
- Get some work done before waking up two girls
- Wake up our two girls and make sure they’re getting ready (put on clean clothes, eat breakfast, brush teeth, wash face, brush hair)
- Make lunches for all kids
- Wake up our four boys and make sure they’re getting ready (put on clean clothes, eat breakfast, brush teeth, shower, wash face, brush hair)
- Take girls to school (middle school and high school)
- Take boys to school (elementary school)
- Pick up coffee – yay – and head home to work = a successful morning!!
What are your favorite back-to-school items to purchase at Zappos?