Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
When I was looking for makeup for my wedding day, it was pretty overwhelming! I didn’t know if I wanted violets, pinks, or neutral colors. My sister did some research and sent me some links of some really pretty makeup looks. That’s when I discovered the Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette. I loved the colors and the ways the eyeshadows could be combined!
I found some tutorials online and started playing with the colors and changing the applications. I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette and use it a lot!! There are so many different ways to wear the eyeshadow, plus you can wear them both formally (like on your wedding day) or casually (like around the house)!
The Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette features a dozen pigment-rich taupe and gray-beige neutrals, plus five exclusive, new shades. This follow up to the original bestselling Naked palette, Naked 2 showcases a dozen completely different shades than the first bronze-based collection and includes a stunning range from pale and deep, to matte and sparkly. With this palette, you can create neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between. The palette also includes a double-ended, cruelty-free Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush (available only in this palette) and four sample packets of Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
The Naked 2 Palette contains:
– 12 x 0.05 oz Eyeshadows in Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)
– Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush
– 4 x 0.025 oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion sample packettes
More information about the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette:
Urban Decay’s packaging takes on a modern feel in Naked 2. It includes an art-school-inspired tin case with a hinged lid. Plus, it’s smooth and cool to the touch. The eye shadows in this palette coordinate with the 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil: Perversion (blackest-black matte)/Pistol (light gray-brown shimmer).
I’ve applied the Naked 2 eye shadows a few different ways, but my favorite way is the following:
– Urban Decay Minor Sin Eye Shadow Primer Potion (you can apply with a brush or your finger)
– Booty Call all over lid
– Tease in the crease
– Snakebite in the outer corner and blend
– Chopper in between Snakebite and Tease
Have you tried the Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette?
How do you like to combine the eye shadows?