ipsy April 2015 Glam Bag Review + Giveaway
I signed up for ipsy in March and just received my second Glam Bag since joining! I am absolutely loving ipsy!!! First, I love that it’s only $10 a month for a makeup subscription. Second, I love that you get a variety of items in your makeup bag each month – yes that’s what I said – a makeup bag each month! Third, I love that you can earn points for your reviews and referrals and then use those points to get free products. Fourth, I love that each week, you can purchase special offers at great prices!!!
April’s theme with ipsy was Beautifully Bohemian. While some on Facebook said they didn’t like the style of the bag, I personally thought it was really cute and went well with the theme. Plus, I loved the items I received in my bag!!!
In my ipsy April 2015 Glam Bag, I received the following items:
– Hey Honey: Good Morning – Honey Silk Facial Serum – This light and luxurious serum replenishes and protects your skin so you are ready to take on the day. Rich moisturizers and nutrients smooth and improve tone for bright, radiant skin. Excellent under makeup, or as a protective day or night cream. Silky finish and skin smoothing properties make Good Morning a fantastic makeup primer.
– Hikari Cosmetics Blush (in the shade of Tango) – What it is: Vibrant, easy to blend color that highlights the cheekbones. What it does: Designed to highlight your complexion, this weightless blush can be used lightly for a fresh look or layered for a dramatic look. An effortless application to the cheekbones that lasts all day!
– theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single (in the shade of Fit) – Introducing theBalm’s latest addition to the Nude series… Nude Dude! Get a quick look using any combination of these triple-milled shadows or dress up your look by adding water to transform your favorite shades into loyal liners. The shadows can be worn wet or dry and alone or layered for added intensity, so go ahead and cover (or uncover) your eyes. I love how the eyeshadow is in the place of the man’s body. Too funny!
– Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss (in the shade of Cuddle) – Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss has a truly moisturizing, non-sticky formula available in 47 different shades. Tint ranges from sheer to opaque and finish ranges from shimmer to satin. This creamy, glassy, long-lasting gloss adds a glistening effect to any lip look. Designed to be worn alone or in combination with other Starlooks lip products for a truly customizable finish that completes any look. Each tinted Lip Gloss comes beautifully packaged in a translucent tube with a doe foot applicator.
– Jor’el Parker Femina – Fragrance from Jor’el Parker. Welcoming. Loving. Refreshing. Notes: Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla, Sensual Musk.
I love the goodies I got in my ipsy April 2015 Glam Bag! I can’t wait to see what comes in my ipsy May Glam Bag!!! Sign up for your ipsy Glam Bag subscription for only $10 a month and enjoy lots of beauty goodies too!
1 lucky winner will receive $20 via Paypal to use towards an ipsy Glam Bag subscription!!!
What did you get in your ipsy April 2015 Glam Bag???