Holiday Cookies with Hampton Creek
I love the holidays! Not only do I love the decorations and the gifts, but I also love the sweet treats! One of my favorite holiday treats to make are cookies! In fact, I have great movies of making Chocolate Chip Cookies with my mom for Santa on Christmas Eve! I can also tell you that we have 6 kids (and 2 adults) in our house who LOVE to eat Chocolate Chip Cookies! So when I mentioned that I needed to bake up some cookies from Hampton Creek, my family was eager to eat them all up! In fact, I had planned on making Ice Cream Sandwiches, but the cookies just didn’t last that long!
We received a tub of Just Cookie Dough from Hampton Creek to try out and share on The Mommy-Files. We not only enjoyed baking them up and eating them after they were cooked in the oven, but we also really enjoyed eating bites straight out of the container! Just Cookie Dough from Hampton Creek was super yummy, but we had to limit how much we ate since we needed to bake up some of the cookies. This is definitely something I could grab a container of with a spoon and sit down and eat while watching a movie at home.
Have you heard of Hampton Creek before? It is a new kind of food company that’s making it easier for families to make better food choices. Both their Just Mayo and Just Cookie Dough products are delicious, affordable, better for you (cholesterol-free, allergy-friendly) and better for the planet. The Just Cookie Dough just launched in Central/Southern California Whole Foods, too!
- Here are some fun ways you can use your Just Cookie Dough from Hampton Creek:
- Ball it up and toss into your brownie mix so it has “ball surprises.”
- Stick a wad between two crackers and have a dough sandwich!
- Toss into your milkshake for some extra fun.
- Put a couple bits in your child’s (aka your) yogurt to get them (you) to eat it.
- Make the base of your pie/tart a whole lot more yummy.
- Cookie dough pops! Put sticks in the bottom of dough balls and pop in the freezer.
- Instead of frosting between your cake layers…dough it up!
How would you enjoy your Just Cookie Dough?
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.