Organize Your Photos with the FREE Kwilt App
This post is brought to you by Kwilt and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.
As a blogger, I take a LOT of photos. I used to be really good about printing pictures out when I used the old school camera, but now that picture taking is so easy with my digital camera and iPhone, it’s rare that I print them out anymore. So where do they sit? They sit either on my SD card or on my phone. Yep, that’s right – using up all that valuable space without even being looked at and enjoyed again.
How many times have you wanted to show a friend a photo you thought was on your iPhone, only to realize it wasn’t there? I can tell you this has happened to me a number of times! I can also tell you I’ve spent lots of time searching through my social media sites, hard drive, the cloud or my phone, trying to find that perfect picture for a post or to show a family member or friend. Not only is it time consuming, but also frustrating when you go searching through countless photos looking for that one photo! I’m not alone though. According to a recent Ipsos survey, 1 in 5 Americans aren’t confident they know where a specific photo is stored taken from the last year.
That’s why the founders of Kwilt built an incredibly simple and beautiful, FREE app to consolidate all these important files, making it easy to organize and access your media at the touch of an app. The Kwilt App is awesome! First of all, it’s FREE – yay! Secondly, it does a lot! You can take selfies, showcase your DIY projects, consolidate all of your media, spotlight photos and even catalog your daily photos.
Kwilt is an app focused on ensuring that photo aggregation is a pain-free, cross-platform, as well as a beautiful experience. This mobile application, which can be downloaded on your iPhone or iPad, accesses photo streams from any platform onto one seamless, elegant destination and displays them in a unique mosaic design called a Kwilt. Kwilt is the first mobile app to automatically create a personal and complete live digital photo stream by gathering users’ digital images from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, DLNA Certified® servers, iPhones and iPads. Kwilt reconnects users with their personal photos by bringing them together in one beautifully designed hyper-fast streaming media platform.
- Universal Access: Kwilt connects to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, DLNA Certified® servers, iPhone or iPad.
- Streaming Not Storing: Kwilt streams your pictures live, dynamically and in real time, from your favorite photo platforms, without taking up storage capacity on your mobile device.
- Dynamic Loading: Once authorized, your images in Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Google Drive and Dropbox are automatically accessible from your mobile device.
- Platforms: Initially available only on iOS (including iOS 8). An Android version is coming in 2015.
- Customize: Fully customizable albums of pictures assembled from various sources allows for easy curation of photos in any number of unlimited arrangements.
- Enhance and Edit: 16 state of the art photo editing tools, including stickers and drawing to enhance images for sharing or personal enjoyment. HD editing provides easy, state of the art adjustment tools for stunning photos in minutes.
- Kwilt Capture: Photos can be selected and assembled into a Kwilt.
- Kwilt Share and Beam: Individual photos, as well as entire kwilts, can be shared from the app via social media. Kwilt can also be beamed onto a TV using Airplay, Chromecast, Roku, LG and Panasonic.
Be sure to check out this awesome app and download the FREE Kwilt App from the iOS app store today! You are sure to love it!