Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat Review & Giveaway
You’re on your way to an appointment or you’ve just left for a family vacation and think to yourself, “Did I turn off the heater?” If you’re like me, you start worrying that you left it on and are gonna come back to a yucky gas bill. Well, I can tell you we don’t have to worry about that anymore thanks to the Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat!
The Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat has smart features, customizable touchscreen, and simple setup, plus Wi-Fi remote access. I love that we can control the thermostat from anywhere; that it requires simple setup; that it includes an easy-to-read customizable color touchscreen; and that is has Smart Response temperature timing.
Let’s talk more about the installation process. Frank installed our Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat and had the following things to say about the process:
– Super easy install. Can take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on your wiring.
– The unit is powered by wiring so “no batteries” – woo hoo!
– Touchscreen display is very easy to use.
– Wi-Fi Setup was super simple.
– You must register the device online to use the Wi-Fi capabilities.
– Nice modern look.
– You can control the Thermostat from anywhere with Apps for the iOS and Android.
– The Display can change colors to match decor, tons of colors and even custom colors can be made for personalization.
– Overall it’s a really great thermostat! It’s easy to install and easy to use!!!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win his or her own Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat!!!
Samples and prizing were provided by the sponsor. All opinions are mine.