VTech “Hub of the Home” Phone Review + $100 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway
Do you have a landline? Are you looking for a house phone that can meet everyone’s needs in your family? If so, then let me introduce you to the VTech “Hub of the Home” functional phone system. This “Hub of the Home” phone system features a dial-in base and multi-handset bundles to give you a great home calling experience.
Some of the features include:
– Digital Answering System – With up to 14 minutes of recording time, the digital answering system grabs calls when you can’t.
– Caller ID / Call Waiting – Know who’s calling with Caller ID / Call Waiting by storing 50 calls. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
– Full Duplex Handset and Base Speakerphones – Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak – and be heard – at the same time for conversations that are more true to life.
– Backlit cordless handset keypad and display – The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light.
– ECO Mode power-conserving technology – Power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance.
– Quiet Mode – Silence the ringer on the handset and base unit immediately, or for an extended period of time.
You can purchase the VTech CS6859 Cordless Phone at Walmart.
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a VTech Cordless Phone and $100 Walmart Gift Card!!!
Samples and prizing were provided by the sponsor.
All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.