I’m Excited to Be an Outback Steakhouse Ambassador #OutbackBestMates
I love steak and I love lobster and I am so excited to announce that I am now an official Outback Ambassador with the #OutbackBestMates program! Well, guess what? Outback’s Steak & Lobster special is back by popular demand – this time better than ever!
With this new special, you can decide how you want your sizzling Special Sirloin with a lobster tail prepared one of three ways, all for just $14.99. You even have the option to upgrade to a 9oz. or 12oz. Steak. So what’s the catch? So many lobster choices, so little time:
– Lobster with Old Bay Butter: The Outback Special Sirloin is paired with a grilled lobster tail drizzled with Old Bay butter and is served with your choice of one freshly made side.
– Lobster Oscar: Their wood-grilled paired with a steamed lobster tail on a bed of grilled asparagus topped off with Hollandaise sauce.
– Classic Steamed Lobster: Their Special Sirloin is paired with a steamed lobster tail with your choice of one freshly made side.
Perfect Your Steak & Lobster special with a suggested pairing from Outback’s drink menu:
– Special Sirloin with Old Bay Butter Tail: Pair it with Newcastle Brown Ale, a premium English Brown Ale with sublet malty sweetness and smooth flavors that balance the bold flavors of our Outback seasoning.
– Special Sirloin with Lobster Oscar: Pair it with La Marca Prosecco, a sparkling wine with a bubble bouquet of green apple, citrus and white peach.
– Special Sirloin with Classic Steamed Lobster: Try it with our 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon, full of black cherry and spice flavors, for a perfect pairing.
What dish would you choose to order and eat from Outback Steakhouse first?