Holiday Gift Guide: Ninja Frying System + Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe (Giveaway)
The holidays are here and that means lots of cooking at home, so we have more money to spend on gifts for the family at Christmas! One brand we have come to love and trust is Ninja. We have the Ninja Blender, Ninja Cooking System and now, the Ninja Frying System. Did you know that with the Ninja Frying System, there is now a healthier way to fry your foods and enjoy them more with less guilt? The new Ninja Frying System allows you to prepare your favorite fried dishes with 30% less fat and 40% faster due to its revolutionary heat combination that keeps cooking oil at a uniform temperature, so foods cook to light, crispy perfection – with less oil absorption.
Ninja Frying System ($99 MSRP) Features:
– Makes cooking a snap with hands-offfrying. Ninja’s patent-pending basket lid keeps food fully submerged in oil so food is cooked evenly through without having to be flipped or turned in the fryer.
– Removable enamel oil reservoir, an easy-to-empty oil spout and the lid/oil reservoir are dishwasher safe
– Equipped with Cool Zone Technology that keeps oil cleaner for a longer period of time
Additional features include:
– Lid with large window for easy viewing
– Easy-grip basket handle
– Cool-touch exterior
– Powerful 1800 watts
– 3 liter capacity (cooks up to 3.2 lbs. of food)
– Includes delicious recipes
– Digital LCD timer and display
With our Ninja Frying System, Frank and I decided to make Chicken Nuggets (one of is mom’s specialties that all of the grandchildren love)!!! Check out how easy it is to make with the Ninja Frying System.
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
– Vegetable Oil
– 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
– Salt and Pepper
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 4 eggs
– 2 cups Italian Style Bread Crumbs
– 1 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese (in the bottle)
– 3 tbsp dried Thyme
– 3 tbsp dried Rosemary
– 3 tbsp dried Parsley
– 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
– 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1 – Rinse chicken breasts and dry with paper towels.
2 – Salt and pepper each chicken breast individually.
3 – Cut chicken breasts into large chunks.
4 – Place chicken chunks aside.
5 – Place the flour in a bowl.
5 – Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
6 – Mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, rosemary, thyme and red pepper in a bowl.
7 – Thoroughly coat the kitchen in flour, followed by eggs, and then the breading mixture.
8 – Add vegetable oil to the fill line in the Ninja Frying System.
9 – Set the Ninja Frying System to the maximum temperature and maximum time to ensure the Ninja does not turn off while frying a batch of chicken nuggets (375°F for 30 minutes).
10 – Place the individual chicken pieces in the Ninja frying system to avoid the oil from splashing and the chicken nuggets from sticking together.
11 – Fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
12 – Remove the nuggets from the fryer and enjoy!!!!
Purchase the Ninja Frying System
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a Ninja Frying System!!!