Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash
Put it to the test and you’ll get rid of the rest…Colgate’s new Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash.
I’m pretty wishy-washy when it comes to mouthwashes (yes, pun intended). I usually purchase the one that’s on sale, but have never really been thrilled with any brand or flavor. However, I think my family will be sticking with the Advanced Pro-Shield mouthwash.
I’m not wincing when I use the mouthwash. There’s no burning or alcohol taste, and the Peppermint Blast is light and refreshing. Plus the taste lasts for a good while and my teeth still feel smooth. The taste is so mild and smooth that even my children like to use it which is saying a lot because they usually go for the bubble gum kid flavors.
The mouthwash comes in 3 flavors: Peppermint Blast, Spearmint Surge, and Wintermint Rush.
The only thing I wish they would add is a fill lined cap. I don’t know how much to pour into the cap since there’s not indicator. It’s just specifies 20 ml or 4 teaspoons, which is hard to determine unless I pull out my measuring cups.
Overall, I give it 2 thumbs up as do my kids. Finally, something we can agree on…
• Helps kill bacteria that live in your mouth and cause bad breath.
• Reduces 90% of plaque germs that cause gingivitis.
• Provides fluoride protection against cavity formation and tooth decay.
• Removes sticky plaque bacteria that cause the red, tender and swollen gums that characterize gingivitis.
• Works to fight tartar build-up by preventing plaque from forming.
• Reduces 90% of plaque germs that cause gum problems.
You’re in charge of your mouth’s health. Make it easy and use the Colgate Total Trifecta – toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash.