Wordless Wednesday – Camping with Kids

In Lifestyle
April 17, 2013

Camping with Kids

Camping with Kids 2

This past weekend, we headed down to Santa Barbara to go camping!  There were 4 adults and 6 kids and we all had a great time!  The kids went swimming, hiking, and just had a great time overall.  Pa took them on a hike and taught them Boy Scout things – such as how to use a compass, what to do if they see a snake, and other Wilderness Guide topics.  A fun time was had by all and we can’t wait to go again.

LINK UP YOUR WORDLESS WEDNESDAY POST!

Shannon Gosney is the author of The Mommy-Files, a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. With 3 active boys, Shannon loves living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.

10 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Camping with Kids”

1. Jess says:

The first time we took my son camping he was 9 months old and it was a disaster! I can’t wait until he is a little older so he can really enjoy it though 🙂

2. Melanie S. says:

Looks like some great family time. I can’t wait until the kids are big enough for trips like this!

3. Theresa says:

Looks like a blast!

4. What fantastic pictures! We love family camping trips.

5. Jenn says:

I can’t wait to go camping! I’m taking the kids for the first time this year!

6. Vickie Couturier says:

that does sound like fun,good that they got to learn something there too

7. Alexis aka mom says:

Omgosh what cute pics. Such a brave girl camping with kids, heck camping all one lol so don’t do bugs

8. Anne Younger says:

Thank you for stopping by my WW.
    Camping with kids is an act of bravery if you ask me, I have yet to accomplish that task.

9. Julie Wood says:

I love to go camping because it is out in Nature and it is so much fun! I really liked it when I got to go camping in California a couple of years back. Camping is always a lot of fun!

10. I’ve never been camping before but from the looks of those kids’ faces, it’s a ton of fun!
    I’m glad you all got to get away for a little while and enjoy yourselves ^.^