Wii: Hip Hop Dance Experience
We love playing Wii in our family and the dance games are one of my favorites. Frank’s girls love them too. Not only are you having fun, but you are also exercising at the same time to some of your favorite tunes. Even the boys enjoy dancing. Heck, we can even make it a family activity! Think of all the possible ways you can enjoy Wii: The Hip Hop Dance Experience.
Discover the first truly authentic hip-hop experience in the dance game category. The Hip Hop Dance Experience invites you to perform over 700 dance moves inspired by top celebrity choreographers to hip-hop’s biggest hits. With a variety of unique game modes, including fun multiplayer parties and dance battles, The Hip Hop Dance Experience is the ultimate way to drop it like it hot with all your favorite hits.
From Run-DMC to Chris Brown, Rob Base to Nicki Minaj – this is the first dance game with a tracklist dedicated to the withcoolest genre in music. With moves developed by celebrity choreographers Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minaj Creative Director, BET’s Born to Dance) and Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance, Battle of the Year), dance like a true artist to 30 years’ worth of hip-hop’s biggest hits.
Trigger lavish visual effects as you progress through the game. Master professional-level choreography with 3 difficulty levels for each song. Experience the world of hip-hop through music, dance, and design.
With a variety of unique game modes, including fun multiplayer parties and dance battles, The Hip Hop Dance Experience is the ultimate way to drop it like it’s hot with all your favorite hits.
– Chart-Topping Hits – From Run DMC to Chris Brown, Rob Base to Nicki Minaj – this is the first dance game with a tracklist dedicated to the most aspirational genre in music.
– Plug Yourself into the Hip-Hop Universe – Perform over 700 dance moves designed by hip-hop’s top celebrity choreographers.
– Multiple Modes of Play – Intelligent shuffle features and high-energy multiplayer challenges for endless fun!
– Amerie – “1 Thing”
– B.o.B – “So Good”
– B.o.B ft Hayley Williams of Paramore – “Airplanes”
– Chris Brown ft Juelz Santana – “Run It!”
– Chris Brown ft Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes – “Look At Me Now”
– Ciara ft Missy Elliott – “One, Two Step”
– Da Brat – “Funkdafied”
– Drake – “Over”
– Flo Rida ft Sia – “Wild Ones”
– Iyaz – “Replay”
– Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne – “Down”
– Kid Cudi – “Day ‘N’ Night”
– Lil Wayne ft Static Major – “Lollipop”
– LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
– Mark Morrison – “Return of the Mack”
– Mystikal ft Nivea – “Danger (Been So Long)”
– N.E.R.D. – “She Wants to Move”
– Naughty by Nature – “Hip Hop Hooray”
– Nelly – “Hot In Herre”
– New Boyz – “You’re A Jerk”
– New Edition – “If It Isn’t Love”
– Nicki Minaj ft Drake – “Moment 4 Life”
– Pitbull ft Chris Brown – “International Love”
– Q-Tip – “Vivrant Thing”
– R. Kelly – “Ignition (Remix)”
– Rihanna ft Jeezy – “Hard”
– Snoop Dogg ft Pharrell Williams – “Drop It Like It’s Hot”
– Terror Squad ft Fat Joe, Remy – “Lean Back”
– TLC – “Creep”
– Trey Songz ft Fabolous – “Say Aah”
Key Game Features
Multiple Modes of Play – Intelligent-shuffle features high-energy multiplay trigger challenges for endless fun!
– In the Dance Party mode, jump in at any time and light up the dance floor with your favorite dance partner.
– Face-off with your friends to a high energy throw-down in the Dance Battle mode to prove who has the best dance skills.
– Master every move with step-by-step tutorials in the Power Skooling mode
– In the Dance Marathon mode, dance to an endless stream of tracks to keep the score moving or it’s “Game Over”!
Get you and your family into shape while having fun today! Wii: Hip Hop Dance Experience is available in stores and online.