Holiday Gift Guide: Radio Flyer Shockwave and GrooveGlider Scooter + Giveaway
Growing up, I really enjoyed playing outside and riding my scooter and bike were at the top of the list! Our kids enjoy playing outside as well and LOVE to ride their scooters! They were really excited to see they had a new scooter to try out – the Radio Flyer Shockwave. With school back in session, our children find themselves sitting at their desks studying, reading, writing and working on arithmetic, while only a small section of the day is carved out for running, jumping and playing outside.
Radio Flyer, the famous maker of the little red wagon, wants to help our kids get outside and get active after a long day in the classroom. Just in time for the start of a new year are Radio Flyer’s newest releases – the GrooveGlider (with built-in MP3 speakers to rock and roll at the same time) and Shockwave (FLEXDECK technology for bigger jumps) scooters. These scooters are designed for girls and boys ages 5+ with the latest bells and whistles they want the most. Both of these two new scooters are the perfect way for kids to blow off some after school steam and stretch their legs.
– The GrooveGlider is great for children 5 years and older, retailing for $59.99 on RadioFlyer.com.
– The GrooveGlider is a first of its kind – giving girls a scooter that speaks to their top 3 interests – music, socializing and riding through the neighborhood.
– With a built-in MP3 speaker case positioned conveniently between the handle bars, the GrooveGlider lets girls rock out to their music while they ride.
– The MP3 storage case projects great sound is weather resistant, even durable enough to handle the inevitable scooter drop.
– The 3-position adjustable handlebars on the GrooveGlider allows for a grow-with-me feature, while a quiet, no-rattle ride.
– The Shockwave Scooter is perfect for children 5 years and older, retailing for $59.99 on RadioFlyer.com.
– There are two things boys are concerned about when it comes to their scooters – speed and big jumps. Shockwave delivers both.
– A unique FLEXDECK technology gives the thrill of bigger jumps and provides suspension for a smooth, fast ride.
– Solid steel frame and bolted, 3-position handle bars allow no-rattle ride and quality that endures the trials of mastering all tricks (no matter how rugged).
I grew up with Radio Flyer products and so have our kids! I was excited when we were offered the opportunity to check out the Radio Flyer Shockwave Scooter. My boys had a blast with it and rode it all around the neighborhood. This is a great gift for kids ages 5 years and older. I love that it is a gift that can be given throughout the year! Whether for Christmas, good report cards, birthdays, or just because – your child will love the Radio Flyer Shockwave Scooter. Does your child enjoy music? If so, then you would want to check out the Radio Flyer GrooveGlider Scooter! A big thanks to Radio Flyer for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
— The Mommy-Files (@themommyfiles) December 29, 2012
1 LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE HIS OR HER CHOICE OF A RADIO FLYER SHOCKWAVE OR GROOVEGLIDER SCOOTER!!!
I received a Shockwave Scooter from Radio Flyer to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Radio Flyer. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.