2012 Product of the Year + Giveaway
As a mother, I am always on the lookout for the best products to use for my family. So when I heard about the 2012 Product of the Year, I was excited to spread the word on The Mommy-Files! Now keep in mind, only a select number of products can earn the right to be 2012 Product of the Year, the ONLY consumer product award for innovation that is voted on by 50,000 real consumers!
As parents, we are constantly looking for simplicity – with children running around the house while laundry needs to get done, dinner prepared on the table and a dog that needs attention, that’s when Product of the Year can help consumers. The seal marks the best of the best products leading in innovation, simplicity and creativity that can help parents chose the products that are perfect for their family. A few of this year’s winners that parents are raving about include:
- · Toddler Mealtime – mOmma® by Lansinoh® Straw Cup with Dual Handles – Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc
- · Toddler Oral Care – Aquafresh® Training Toothpaste – GlaxoSmithKline
- · Baby Care – HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-on Diapers – Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- · Pet Treats – Milk-Bone® Mini’s Dog Treats – Del Monte Foods
- · Pet Health – Better Than® Bones Plus Dental – Ainsworth Pet Nutrition
- · Snacks – Orville Redenbacher’s® Pop Up Bowl – ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- · Frozen Food – Healthy Choice® Top Chef inspired Café Steamers – ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- · Air Care – Air Wick® Flip & Fresh – Reckitt Benckiser Group
- · Household Cleaning – Zero Odor® – Zero Odor, LLC
- · Laundry – Wisk® Deep Clean™ – The Sun Products Corporation
For more information on the list of the 2012 Product of the Year winners, please visit www.ProductOfTheYearUSA.com.
Here is the complete list of winners:
• Pet Treats – Milk-Bone® Mini’s Dog Treats – Del Monte Foods
• Pet Health – Better Than® Bones Plus Dental – Ainsworth Pet Nutrition
™ – The Sun Products Corporation
• Personal Hygiene – Softsoap® brand Coconut Scrub Bar Soap – Colgate-Palmolive Company
• Oral Care – LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE ZERO – Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
• Professional Oral Care – Philips Zoom NiteWhite & DayWhite – Philips Oral Healthcare
• Whitening – Colgate® Optic White – Colgate-Palmolive Company
• Beauty Care – Clairol® Nice ‘n Easy Color Blend Foam – Procter & Gamble
• Baby Care – HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-on Diapers – Kimberly-Clark Corporation
• Beverage – Sierra Mist® Natural™ – PepsiCo Inc.
• Candy – SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squared – Mars Chocolate North America
• Snacks – Orville Redenbacher’s® Pop Up Bowl – ConAgra Foods, Inc.
• Frozen Food – Healthy Choice® Top Chef inspired Café Steamers – ConAgra Foods, Inc.
• Air Care – Air Wick® Flip & Fresh – Reckitt Benckiser Group
• Toddler Mealtime – mOmma® by Lansinoh® Straw Cup with Dual Handles – Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
• Toddler Oral Care – Aquafresh® Training Toothpaste – GlaxoSmithKline
• Paint – Valspar® Spray Paint – The Valspar Corporation
• Household Cleaning – Zero Odor® – Zero Odor, LLC
• Insect Repellent – OFF! Deep Woods® Dry Insect Repellent – S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
• Skin Treatment – RetinoSyn-45 – Beauty Bioscience
• Creamer – Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® – Nestle USA, Inc.
About Product of the Year:
Product of the Year is the only consumer product award that rewards innovation and is voted on by real consumers. Established 25 years ago in France, POY currently operates in 32 countries with the same purpose: Guide consumers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation. Backed by the votes of 50,000 consumers, the distinct red POY logo serves as shortcut for shoppers in the supermarket, saving them time and money. For manufacturers of the winning products, the award is a powerful marketing message proven to increase retail distribution and sales by an average of 10-15%. Product of the Year accepts entries every year from consumer packaged goods that demonstrate innovation and were launched within the previous year. Entered products are then placed into specific categories such as food, beverages, personal care, household care, etc. with a product then being chosen as a winner in its category through a nationally representative online study. For more information visit www.productoftheyearusa.com.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a bag filled with 2012 Product of the Year winners!!!! (over $500 value)
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what 4 items on the list you are familiar with and use in your home!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Product of the Year on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Product of the Year on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on December 4th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a prize pack from 2012 Product of the Year to facilitate this review. The giveaway is sponsored by 2012 Product of the Year. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
The winner is #440. Congrats to Christian A!!!