Play Your Way to Your Country Getaway with Tail Towns Friends
When I was growing up, I loved playing games! It started with board games, such as Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land. As I got older, I remember how excited we were to buy a new Nintendo System. We had a blast playing with Duck Hunt and Super Mario Brothers. Now, as an adult, I still love playing video games, but they are via my computer and iPhone. My favorite games are played through Facebook, such as Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, SongPop, and more!
Did you know that Facebook gaming is the fastest growing game genre in the last several years? Actually, half of the Facebook logins are strictly to play games (Gaming Expands Its Presence in the Digital Universe, McKinsey & Company, Insights from McKinsey’s Global iConsumer Research September 2011) (10 Mindblowing Facebook Game Statistics, AllFacebook.com, September 2010). Did you know that 70% of social gamers are female (gold.insidenetwork.com/facebook, July 2010)? Significantly more people are playing social games, more frequently and longer (vs 2010) (2011 Popcap Games Social Gaming Research, September 2011). Plus, the top three reasons for playing are fun/excitement, stress-relief, and enjoyment of competitive spirit.
Most recently, I was introduced to Tail Towns Friends, a free-to-play Facebook game. Tail Towns Friends is a game where you’ll experience an enchanted world of mystery with tales of intrigue, treachery and forbidden love. In the game, players help their friends by supplying city businesses while tales of drama unfold around them, thereby creating the ultimate country getaway. Once you start playing Tail Towns Friends, you’ll find that the game will inspire your creativity and artistry as you decorate a beautiful country retreat of your dreams. It is a unique combination of harvesting, decorating and commerce, while intertwined with the drama of mystery, romance and treachery.
There are so many different games out there, so how is Tail Towns Friends different? Well, there are a few ways in which Tail Tells Friends is different. The first way has to do with the Art Style. You’ll enjoy the Photographic Art Style, where realistic exquisite art allows the player to become a “landscape artist.” The second way has to do with Storytelling. Tail Towns Friends is not just about the game but also about unearthing tales of drama. It is the ultimate game meets soap opera! You’ll find that the more you play, the more of the gripping stories you’ll uncover. Plus, you’ll find strong, intertwining storylines written by creative storywriters, featuring cinematics and voice acting. The final way Tail Towns Friends is different from other games out there is through its Full Product Integration. Tail Towns Friends is one of the first Facebook games with code registration ability. However, the rewards are fully integrated into the actual game play experience. Registering a collectible Tail Towns figurine will not only give you game rewards, but it actually opens up a cache of hidden storylines behind each individual character.
As I mentioned above, there are Tail Towns Friends figurines. The custom-designed collectible polystone figurines are fully hand-painted, with exquisite ornate details. You can register you Tail Towns figurine to get the character’s storyline of humor and drama that will give you insight into his or her secret life in Tail Towns. Plus, each figurine rewards you with an exclusive super ornate specialty décor virtual item that provides daily rewards.
Below are some of the in-game quotes that demonstrate storylines and drama within Tail Towns Friends:
– GRACE: “To advance, one must stay focused. I’ve been divorced four times, and I don’t remember my children’s birthdays. But all my financial assets are in perfect order!”
– RENE: “But then things got…complicated. Like a Rubik’s Cube wrapped in a Sudoku covered in Duct Tape.”
– LEXIE: “Outer beauty comes from inner pain.”
– LEXIE: “People think I’m like, really dumb, but I’m like…the smartest person I know!”
– GRACE: “If years of Botox hadn’t dried up my tear ducts, I would cry each time I issued a new certification.”
Be sure to follow Tail Towns Friends on Facebook and Twitter
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win one Tail Towns figurine from the first series!!!
WIN IT (MANDATORY ENTRY)!!!
– Describe your “dream garden” or “country getaway” in a tweet using the HASHTAG #TailTowns.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Tail Towns on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway #TailTowns– 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Tail Towns on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, August 5th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
This is a compensated post as part of a campaign with Global Influence and Tail Towns Friends. The giveaway is sponsored by Tail Towns Friends. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.