Richard Scarry’s Busytown Toys + Easter Giveaway
Easter is this weekend and Richard Scarry’s Busytown Toys are the perfect addition to your child’s or grandchild’s Easter basket. Fill your baskets this Easter with the colorful critters from Richard Scarry’s Busytown and Cookie Jar Entertainment! These toys are perfect for children ages 3 and up. You can buy Busytown Toys at your local Toys R Us.
Since the 1960s, boys and girls around the world have grown up with Richard Scarry’s best-selling books about his busy world of iconic animal characters and their whimsical vehicles. With over 300 titles in the Richard Scarry library and over 150 million books sold, Richard Scarry is one of the best-selling children’s authors of all time. In fact, he has five books in the Publishers Weekly’s Top 100 List of All-Time Bestselling Children’s Books. His popular stories follow the adventures of Huckle and Sally Cat, Lowly Worm, Hilda Hippo, Pig Will and Pig Won’t in a very busy town, leading very busy lives. His characters have become household names that parents fondly remember and kids adore.
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will each win an Easter Basket filled with a surprise selection of 3 products from the Busytown Easter Gift Packs, including:
– 1 Busytown Small Vehicle Pack
– 1 Busytown 2-Pack Figures
– 1 Busytown Mini Plush
– Prizing Valued at $25 each
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Richard Scarry on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 8th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a prize pack from Cookie Jar Entertainment for participating in this Richard Scarry’s Busytown Easter campaign. The giveaway was provided by Cookie Jar Entertainment. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.