Jif To Go + Giveaway
The summer is filled with travel and activities that keep us on the go. So why not grab your Jif To Go™ and have a healthy snack handy when you need it during your travels? Not to mention school is starting this week, if it hasn’t already started, and our kids are going to be needing healthy snacks to keep them energized throughout the day. Jif To Go™ is perfect for parents and kids on the go. Combine it with pretzels, celery, apples, or any of your favorite fruits, vegetables, or crackers and you have a yummy, healthy snack instantly!
– Get the whole family involved in planning getaways and have each person choose at least one activity so everyone is looking forward to the trip.
– Bring travel-friendly snacks everyone loves, like Jif To Go™ Peanut Butter. Each 1.5-ounce cup is perfect for dipping while you minimize mess and maximize portability.
– Play travel-related games such as I-spy or license plate bingo. They’re a great way to pass the time and keep the entire family entertained.
When we travel, I have to make sure that my boys are kept busy or they get bored and start bickering with one another. We play the “I Spy With My Little Eye” game, as well as the ABC sign game. We’ll take turns spying things and then we’ll switch to the ABC sign game (i.e. letter “E” is in “Exit”). My boys also love to sing and make up silly songs and stories on our drives. I try to make sure that there are always snacks and water in the car for them, especially if we are traveling a long distance.
We love the Jif To Go™ Travel Packs! They are great for traveling, as well as including in lunches for school or your purse for a light snack. It is super yummy dipping apple slices or pretzels in the peanut butter. Right now, Jif To Go™ is only available in the Creamy type. I can’t wait until Jif comes out with the crunch peanut butter variety! A big thanks to Jif for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Jif To Go™ Prize Pack, including:
– Jif To Go™ Creamy Peanut Butter
– 3-pack (1.5 oz. cups)
– 8-pack (1.5 oz. cups)
– Tote Bag
– $50 gift card to AutoZone
– Jif Travel Bag
– Travel Scrabble
– Mini Bags of Pretzels
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what you love to combine peanut butter with for a snack!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, August 28th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a prize pack from Jif to facilitate my review as part of this campaign. The giveaway was sponsored by Jif. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.