Orville Redenbacher’s Giveaway
I grew up with Orville Redenbacher’s products. I remember my parents pouring kernels from the plastic Orville Redenbacher’s container into the Popcorn Air Popper. The popcorn always tasted so fresh. Now that I have a family of my own, I don’t use the Air Popper, but use the Orville Redenbacher’s Microwave Popcorn. Our favorite brand is the Smart Pop! flavor. In fact, we stock up on it each month at Costco. We love Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn…whether we’re eating it during a movie or just snacking on it.
Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn provides three times more fiber per 1-ounce serving than other snack foods, such as pretzels or potato chips. Just three cups of Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn provides an entire serving of whole grain. Health magazine awards Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn, Natural Lime and Salt as the healthiest and best tasting popcorn in its annual America’s Healthiest Food Buys of 2009.
I’m excited to participate in a fun event on Monday, December 6th. From 9-11 p.m. ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, 6-8 PT), come join us in a #gno Twitter Party where we’ll talk about healthy holiday snacks. Click here for more details.
1 lucky reader will win an Orville Redenbacher’s Prize Pack (ARV $50), including the following items:
– Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn varieties (a mix of Light Butter, Lime and Salt, Cheddar and Kettle Corn)
– Popcorn bowl from Crate & Barrel
– Healthy Snack Recipe Mix-ins (Nuts, raisins, chocolates, dried cranberries, honey and recipes from the Orville Redenbacher’s website)
WIN IT!!! (BOTH ARE MANDATORY ENTRIES)
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite healthy holiday snacks are!
– Tweet the following: Check out the #Orville Redenbacher’s giveaway on @MomItForward to win healthy holiday snacks!http://bit.ly/g1y4PR PLS RT
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway (Tweet the following: Looking 4 healthy snacks? Visit the #Orville Redenbacher’s site 4 ideas on how 2 snack healthy during the holidays! http://bit.ly/dEVaGf) – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Visit the Orville Redenbacher’s website and leave a comment on this post about what dish you would most like to prepare during the holidays – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 12th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I was compensated for my participation in the Orville Redenbacher’s campaign. The giveaway was sponsored by Orville Redenbacher’s. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.