Hershey’s Easter Giveaway
I love chocolate and Hershey’s is a brand I love! If you’re looking for goodies to fill your Easter Basket with, Hershey’s is here to help. You can find all sorts of fun, chocolate goodies from Hershey’s, including Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, a Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, Hershey’s Kisses, Cookies ‘n Creme Eggs, and more! These are not only tasty, but the packaging of the candy will brighten up any Easter Basket.
I received some real treats from Hershey’s for my review and let me tell you, I enjoyed every bite! My favorite are the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. They come in a bright yellow package and are snack size, making them perfect for little ones digging in an Easter Basket. With the snack size Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, you’ll enjoy the same great flavor as Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but in a festive shape. You can find these in grocery stores nationwide.
I also love the festive Hershey’s Kisses that come in snack size bags. You can snack on Hershey’s Kisses or bake with them. You can get some pretty yummy cookies from baking with Hershey’s Kisses. The snack size packages are perfect for Easter Baskets or handing out to friends at class parties. The Kisses come in packaging that is pink, blue, and green. You can find these in stores nationwide.
Mix it up a little with the Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Eggs. You’ll love the taste of Cookies ‘n’ Creme in the shape of an egg. The packaging is blue, light blue, and silver. Watch out because these will disappear quickly!
I loved the samples I received. My favorites were the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs (Snack Size) and the Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Eggs. These make a fantastic addition to any Easter Basket, as well as a festive chocolate treat for everyone!
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win a fun Easter package from Hershey’s!
– Visit Hershey’s online and tell me in a comment what Easter product or recipe is your favorite from the site.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 30th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from Hershey’s to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% mine.