PLAY-DOH Burger Builder Review & Giveaway
Thanks to Hasbro, I received a PLAY-DOH Burger Builder for review. My boys LOVE PLAY-DOH products, just like I did growing up. The colors and smooth texture are part of what make PLAY-DOH so much fun to kids. Well, PLAY-DOH has done it again – this time it’s Burger Builder! It’s fun and easy to use! Watch your kids use their imagination and make PLAY-DOH Burgers, Pickles, Buns, and more!!
The PLAY-DOH Burger Builder is ideal for ages 3 and up and retails for $14.99. With the Burger Builder, you can mold pretend “burger patties,” “onions,” “lettuce,” “pickles,” and more. You can even press out “fries” and then use the TWIST-A-CHIP tool to make pretend potato chips to serve up with your burger. The set includes five 56.6 g cans of PLAY-DOH compound, molds, press, plate, plastic knife, rolling pin, and TWIST-A-CHIP tool. There is a special notice to parents that the product contains wheat and that it is non-toxic.
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a PLAY-DOH Burger Builder Set!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit the PLAY-DOH site and tell me in a comment another PLAY-DOH product you have that you love or that you would love to try.
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 20th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a PLAY-DOH Burger Builder from Hasbro so that I could write an honest review.