PartyOn Etsy Shop Halloween Review & Giveaway
I had the opportunity to review some fabulous homemade gifts from Party On – an Etsy Shop. I love Etsy Shops because they are usually smaller and more personal! I was excited to have the opportunity to review some fun Halloween products from Party On. I received Halloween Buttons, Halloween Jokes, and Halloween Coloring Books for my review. My boys loved them and I thought they were cute as well!!
The Halloween Buttons are hand drawn, but copied pieces of artwork. They are inside 1.25 inch pin back buttons. I love the adorable design of these buttons!
I loved the Halloween Jokes and Scrolls! These miniature scrolls are KID FRIENDLY. They are great for classroom parties and trick-or-treaters. Each joke goes with a plastic Halloween ring that you wrap around it. You will not receive any duplicate jokes. She hand wrote the jokes and drew a fun festive border around each card.
My boys immediately began coloring in their Haunted Coloring Books! These Haunted Coloring Books are disguised as witches books of spells and have 8 fun-to-color drawings. The coloring books measure 6×4.5 inches each. The drawings are prints, but it is all original artwork. Each book is completed with a strong and stylish card stock cover.
Party On has generously offered to give away a Halloween package to 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files. The package will include a gift pack of Jokes and Scrolls, 10 Buttons, and a Haunted Coloring Book!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Party On and tell me in a comment your favorite product from her shop!
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win – 1 ENTRY
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 15th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received Halloween Buttons, Jokes with Scrolls, and Haunted Coloring Books from Party On so that I could write an honest review.