“Make-Ahead Meals For Busy Moms” Cookbook Review & Giveaway
I was excited to review the new cookbook by Jane Doiron called Make-Ahead Meals For Busy Moms. This is right up my alley. I love to cook, but sometimes it’s hard, especially when I am a busy mom. There are great recipes in this cookbook. Some that sound great include Bruschetta, Stuffed Mushrooms, Pumpkin Bread, Quiche Lorraine, Gingerbread, Mini Cheesecakes, and more!! The cookbook includes recipes for Appetizers, Breakfast and Brunch, Dessert, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, and Soups. Plus there is a section that talks about Measurement Equivalents and Weight Conversions.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of this fabulous Make-Ahead Meals For Busy Moms Cookbook!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this cookbook.
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Leave a comment on the Make-Ahead Meals Blog and say you came from The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per comment
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 20th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Make-Ahead Meals For Busy Rooms” so that I could write an honest review.