Welcome to The Mommy-Files! My name is Shannon and I am a work-at-home mom, focused on my website and in social media.
Over the past three years, our family has grown to include my husband, myself, our four boys and two girls – one big happy family! In fact, it’s quite often that we’re referenced as the Brady Bunch! Yes indeed!
Together, we have a “Bunch of Kids” and I love it!!!! I love having a big family and sharing about our experiences on my blog!
I started The Mommy-Files in July of 2008 as a hobby, but now it is my full-time career and love every minute of it! I work with a variety of companies and PR firms, covering films, products, travel, and more. I’ve been featured in Parent’s Magazine (July 2014 issue), was named 1 of the Top 50 US Mom Bloggers by Cision, and was 1 of the Top 10 U.S. Mom Bloggers on Twitter.
Over the past 6 years, I have had the opportunity to participate in a number of Ambassador Programs. Each Ambassador Program has helped me to grow and share my enthusiasm about the products and companies that I love and use in our daily lives. I participated in the following Ambassador Programs:
– Fox Home Entertainment Insider (current)
– Netflix Stream Team (current)
– Fandango Family Ambassador (current)
– Baskin Robbins Pink Spoon Ambassador (current)
– Little Tikes Ambassador
– Wilton Sweet Treat Team
– UbiSoft Ambassador
– Niche Parent 2014 Ambassador
– Outback Steakhouse Best Mates
– Vacay Gone Cray Cray Featured Blogger w/ Choice Hotels
– Denny’s Diner Ambassador
– Disconnect to Reconnect Ambassador
– Kohl’s Fashion Ambassador
– Kleenex Ambassador
– Hungry Jack Ambassador
– Pillsbury Celebrate More Ambassador
– Excedrin Ambassador
– Filtrete Brand Ambassador
– Downy Ambassador
– Master Lock Live Security Safety Squad Member
– Fandango Family Room Ambassador
– Wilton Mom Ambassador
– LifeLock Ambassador
– Arm & Hammer Ambassador
– Rice Krispies Ambassador
– Shout Ambassador
– Whirlpool Mom
– Con Aga Child Hunger Ends Here
– “The View”
– Mom’s Best Naturals
– Campaign Leader with Collective Bias (includes Kleenex, Tyson Foods, Kool-Aid + BTR/Kraft, Capri Sun Big Pouch, Hallmark)
– The Motherhood
– Mom It Forward
– Mom Central
– One2One Network
– Sponsored Tweets to my 12,300+ Twitter Followers
– Twitter Party Host
– Twitter Party Co-Host
– Twitter Party Panelist
I have also participated in a variety of FAM Press Trips, covering areas including Cancun, Mexico; Mexico City, Mexico; Maui; Las Vegas, Nevada. I have traveled to a variety of hotels, resorts, and amusement parks. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have a FAM Press Trip that you would like me to cover.
The Mommy-Files Stats
– Average Monthly Page Views – 40,000 (updated May 2015)
– Average Monthly Unique Visitors – 15,000 (updated May 2015)
– Klout Score – 68
– Alexa Rankings –
– U.S Rank – 12,016 (July 2014)
– 3,344 Facebook friends
– 6,190 Facebook fans
– 19.6k Twitter followers
– 2,840 Instagram followers
– 3,715 Pinterest followers
– 500+ LinkedIn connections
– 422 Foursquare friends
– 1,640 Google+ followers
If you are interested in working with The Mommy-files please contact
Nipomo, CA (located on the Central Coast near Pismo Beach)
I love to blog and I love to review great products and host giveaways! I try to focus my attention on family friendly items. I look for items relating to motherhood, parenting, children (particularly boys, since I have 3 of them)! I am pretty open to trying new things! If you’d like to promote a product or your company, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does a review and giveaway work?
For a review, I do require a product sample, which is not to be returned, so that I can experience the product for myself and write an honest review. I do my best to point out all of the positive parts of the product and the company. I also include a direct link to the company’s main website and product’s site if applicable. The giveaways run for 2 weeks and I prefer to have the company ship the prize directly to the winner.
Will you email me when your review is posted?
Once the review is posted, I will email you the link to the review. I’ll do my best to keep you updated (reviews posted, winner’s information).
Do you charge to advertise on your site?
If you would like to advertise on my site, please email me for rates and placement on The Mommy-Files. Payment is accepted through Paypal.
Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in having me do a product review and/or giveaway!
Restaurants I’ve Reviewed:
Events I’ve Attended: