Over the past few months, I have had the opportunity to join a team of 7 other bloggers as part of the Master Lock Live Secure Safety Squad and it has been a great experience! As a parent, safety issues are always at the top of my mind. In fact, sometimes it can get pretty dang overwhelming just to keep up with the latest tips and advice on how to keep our family safe.
With that in mind, Master Lock searched far and wide for parents – just like me – who could draw on years of parenting experience, diverse backgrounds and unique options to help our families live our lives safely. Throughout the year, myself and the other Live Secure Safety Squad Members have been blogging on a regular basis about vital safety and security issues that our families face today. You’ll find valuable resources and information from each of the member of the Live Secure Safety Squad on how you can keep your family, home and valuables safe and secure at all times.
Let me introduce you to the Master Lock Live Secure Safety Squad:
- Leticia Barr (Tech Savvy Mama)
- Ken Cheung (Daddy Forever)
- Susan Heim (Susan Heim on Parenting)
- Leslie Mayorga (Leslie Loves Veggies)
- Kathryn Lavallee (Mommy Kat and Kids)
- Tammy Litke (Three Different Directions)
- Nicole Fisher (Nicole’s Nickels)
- Shannon Gosney (yep, that’s me – The Mommy-Files)
Be sure to check out the Master Lock Live Secure Safety Squad’s posts this and upcoming months on safety information and advice!
How do you keep your family, home and valuables safe?