When I was a little girl, I remember my mom getting ready for work in the morning. She would always start with a cup of tea and pieces of toast with the Welch’s Jelly on them. It was ALWAYS the Welch’s Grape Jelly she used on toast and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for our lunches. Now that I am a mother, the Welch’s brand has found a place in our cupboards and refrigerator and my family loves it!
My boys were really excited when we received a few samples of the Welch’s products. They couldn’t wait to drink their Welch’s grape juice and use the Welch’s Jelly on their sandwiches for lunch. I don’t think I’ve ever seen my kids so excited to pack a juice in their lunch for school before!
Welch’s believes in the magic of “kitchen table” moments, and has been helping families enjoy them for generations. In the time it takes to drink a glass of juice or share a sandwich, a special moment can happen. That is why Welch’s has launched a new movement called “Share What’s Good.” The movement is all about sharing those special moments that occur each day with our family, friends and loved ones – whether it’s at home or on the go. I know that as our family has grown, we’ve shared special moments around the table. Whether it’s talking about our day or sharing those things that we’re thankful for, we enjoy special moments and good food together as a family.
At Share What’s Good, you’ll find a variety of great content from fun family ideas to delicious recipes. You can even share your photographed every-day moments and see how others are doing the same. Simply use the hashtag #Sharewhatsgood on Twitter or Instagram and you’ll see all the photos that have been shared. Be sure to bookmark the site, as there will always be something fun to learn from Welch’s or other people in the community.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a $50 photo gift card towards a popular Online Photo Service where he/she can share his/her own moment through Photo Books, Cards & Stationery, Prints, Calendars, Photo Gifts and more!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment how your favorite family memory around the table or in the kitchen.
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Welch’s on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway #ShareWhatsGood #MC – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Welch’s on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Instagram - 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 2 ENTRIES per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on September 12th, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
**The original contest was to end on the 22nd, but this was a typo and should have been the 12th. My apologies for any confusion.**