I was recently introduced to The Adventures of Bella & Harry. The Bella & Harry series was developed to inspire young readers to embrace the world and encourage its exploration. Done through the comedic and informative adventures of sibling Chihuahuas Bella and Harry, while traveling through various countries, the series aspires to stimulate children’s imaginations and foster a thirst for understanding the world in which they live.
Edinburgh and Rome are the seventh and eighth books in the series. Paris, Venice, London, Cairo, Athens, Barcelona, Istanbul and Jerusalem are also available.
About Bella & Harry: Let’s Visit Edinburgh
Good day! Join Bella and Harry as they travel to Edinburgh with their family and see Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Botanic Garden and enjoy a trip to Loch Ness to search for Nessie! Along the way local cuisine (such as Dundee cake) and basic Scottish phrases are introduced.
About Bella & Harry: Let’s Visit Rome
Bon giorno! Join Bella & Harry as they travel to Rome with their family and see the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and other sites. Along the way local cusine (spaghetti and meatballs) and basic Italian words are introduced.
Go on an adventure with Bella & Harry! One (1) winner will receive 5 books from the Bella & Harry collection!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment what foreign country you would like Bella & Harry to visit.
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Bella & Harry on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Instagram - 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 2 ENTRIES per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on August 31st, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.