I received a product sample as a Fox Home Ent Insider. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
For those who loved Kung Fu Panda, I’m excited to let you know that Po is back in an all new DVD - Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. Brace yourself for awesome action and legendary laughs in this fun-filled animated TV series based on the Academy Award®-Nominated hit movie Kung Fu Panda! As the chosen Dragon Warrior and sworn protector of the Valley of Peace, Po the panda is highly skilled, ever vigilant and hungry for justice…and dumplings. Together with the Furious Five—Tigress, Monkey, Mantis, Crane and Viper—Po must fend off fierce villains, including an evil version of himself (courtesy of the Mystical Mirror of Yin and Yang) and the toothy Croc Bandits!
- Good Croc Bad Croc
- The Princess and the Po
- Chain Reaction
- Bad Po
- Jailhouse Panda
- Father Crime
- Po Fans Out
As part of the celebration, I want to share “Life Lessons From Po,” as well as a giveaway of the DVD!!!
LIFE LESSONS FROM PO
In this fun feature, we will share some of the best life lessons that Po learns in KUNG FU PANDA: LEGENDS OF AWESOMENESS. These important life lessons are great to share with your little ones!
In the episode “Chain Reaction,” Po and Tigress are forced to embark on a mission together, despite Tigress being annoyed by Po. As luck would have it, they’re attacked by Croc Bandits and wind up handcuffed together. In order to stay safe and eventually escape, Po and Tigress put their differences aside and learn to work together to evade the Croc Bandits!
Don’t Be Boastful!
In “Po Fans Out,” Po’s ego gets the best of him and he releases a supernatural creature so that he can vanquish it and look good in front of his fan club. Unfortunately, Po’s scheme doesn’t quite go to plan. By trying to be boastful, Po puts himself and others in unneeded danger, something not even the Dragon Warrior should do!
Listen to Your Elders
In an episode fittingly titled “Bad Po,” Shifu tells Po not to touch some ancient artifacts, but Po’s curiosity gets the best of him and he gazes into the Mystical Mirror of Yin and Yang. This ends up splitting Po into “good” and “bad” versions of himself! Because Po didn’t listen to Shifu, his “bad” ego goes on a crime spree, and “good” Po has to listen to Shifu and the Furious Five to restore himself.
Stand Up For Your Friends
In the episode, “The Princess and the Po,” Po is put in charge of protecting Princess Mei Li on a journey the Qidan Clan. Despite a rough start, Po and Mei Li eventually become friends. However, when they arrive to the Qidan Clan, they learn that Mei Li is to be sacrificed. Po and the Furious Five then defend her and are ultimately victorious in saving the Princess!
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness on DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment your favorite Life Lesson From Po!!!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Instagram – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 2 ENTRIES per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on July 1st, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.