This weekend, Moo La La Boutique is having it’s Semi-Annual Consignment Sale on the Central Coast! This is my first year participating in the Consignment Sale and I am so excited to learn about all of the goodies everyone will leave with. Moo La La Boutique is a Seasonal Children’s Consignment Event that specializes in high-quality, new and pre-loved children’s items. Consignors profit by selling their gently used merchandise and shoppers find quality products at a fraction of the retail price.
Everyone is invited to shop at the Moo La La Boutique and admission is free. The sale will run through Sunday, April 7th at 5:00 p.m. The Consignment Event offers a variety of merchandise from infant to teen clothing, baby gear, toys, children’s furniture, nursing and maternity items. Pretty much anything that pertains to kids will be there! Items are accepted that are in excellent, clean and working condition.
Here are a few helpful hints if you’re heading to the sale:
- For your convenience, Moo La La Boutique accepts cash and credit card (Visa, MasterCard). All sales are final – there will be no exchanges or refunds.
- Be sure to bring a tape measure and your child’s measurements to ensure that you are buying the correct size. Remember to measure feet or make an out-line of your child’s foot.
- Parking is free.
- They only allow small purses into the sale.
- Umbrella strollers, baby carriers or slings are welcome.
- Bring a friend….shopping is always more enjoyable when shared with a Partner-in-Crime.
- Come again on Discount Day!
- They love kids! However, they RECOMMEND, especially during drop off and Public Sale Opening and Pre Sales, that you consider arranging care for your children. These are extremely busy times during the sale and they want what is safest for your kiddos.
- In the event that you must bring your children with you, please be mindful of them. Please have your children remain with you at all times and do not allow them to open or play with any of the toys.
This is a sponsored post by our friends at Moo La La Boutique. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.