I was recently introduced to Omega Infusion - a zero calorie beverage that is available in four flavors which contains 80mg of healthy Omega-3s (EPA/DHA) with natural energy from B vitamins and antioxidant vitamin C. Omega Infusion is currently available at Giant Stores, Stop & Shop and HEB stores. Frank has been drinking them and LOVES them! His favorite flavor is Berry, but you can also find Omega Infusion in Citrus, Fruit Punch and Orange.
The FDA qualified health benefit of Omega-3 fatty acids is a reduced risk of coronary heart disease (CHD). It is a fact that our bodies cannot naturally produce the nutrients found in Omega-3 so we must get them from outside sources. Recent studies have shown several potential benefits of Omega 3-s, including:
- Improvement of cognitive function in both children and adults
- Help with psychiatric disorders such as depression
- Increased mental focus and motivation
- Reduced stress levels and mental fatigue
- Reduced macular degeneration
- Strengthened red blood cells which may improve blood pressure, heart rate and vascular function
- Possible anticancer benefits
- Potential to counter inflammation
- Higher level of satiety and appetite reduction
This is a compensated post with Omega Infusion. I received a product from Omega Infusion to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: