Wordless Wednesday – Guess Where We Went This Weekend?

In Lifestyle
January 16, 2013

Peter Pan at the El Capitan

Peter Pan at the El Capitan 2

Peter Pan at the El Capitan 2

Omni Hotel Los Angeles 1

Madame Tussaud's 1

Ripley's Believe It or Not Hollywood 1

Medieval Times 1

Medieval Times 1 jpeg

Shannon Gosney is the author of The Mommy-Files, a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. With 3 active boys, Shannon loves living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.

10 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Guess Where We Went This Weekend?”

1. Tammy S says:

Dinner and a show? Looks like you had fun!

2. Grace Hodgin says:

How fun. I bet it was a real memory maker.

3. Janet W. says:

Looks like y’all had a great time! I’m in desperate need for a fun weekend like this!

4. Cinny says:

Oh fun!! El Capitan! And I see someone I know. 😉

5. Nickida says:

It looks like you guys had a great weekend. Thanks for sharing all the photos

6. Robin O says:

So…I don’t actually know where you went, but it looks like a blast! Were you in a wax museum with that cheerleader? Hysterical. Great photos!!

7. Looks like you had a fantastic time and there was lots of laughter!

8. Julie Wood says:

I have been to the place where you ate called Medieval Times and it is fun! Also you went to a wax museum. and saw Peter Pan on Broadway! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

9. nannypanpan says:

went to medieval times yrs ago and loved it