I love the holidays – not only because I get to spoil my family and friends, but because I get to cook big meals for them too! Country Crock makes it easy and healthy to prepare enjoyable dishes for the holidays (and the rest of the year too)! Country Crock has some yummy recipes that are easy to make for the holidays. One of our favorites is the recipe for Easy Creamed Corn. Check it out!
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fat-free half and half
- 1 tsp. all-purpose flour
- Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook corn, stirring frequently, until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in green onion and cook 1 minute.
- Combine half and half with flour in small cup. Stir into skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread.
Check out these other recipes on Country Crock:
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a Country Crock Holiday Veggie Kit, including:
- 1 coupon for a FREE tub of Country Crock
– Veggie preparation tips
– Four Country Crock holiday recipes
– Vidalia Chop Wizard
– Calphalon® Contemporary Nonstick Bronze 12″ Frypan
— Shannon Gosney (@themommyfiles) December 22, 2012
I received a prize pack for my participation in this campaign from Country Crock. The giveaway is sponsored by Country Crock.
All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: