The holidays are just around the corner and traveling will be something that many families do to reconnect with their loved ones. For us, we typically head down to LAX and find an airport-parking garage to keep our vehicle at while we are out of town. Most recently, we had the opportunity to house our vehicle at The Parking Spot.
The Parking Spot is the nation’s largest near-airport parking operator and is now offering travelers up to 25% off parking as part of its “More Spots, More Savings” national promotion. With more than 35 locations at 22 U.S. airports it’s now easier than ever to take advantage of low airfares and plan a getaway.
Beginning September 4, travelers can redeem specially marked coupons for big savings on parking – ten percent off without a Saturday stay and 25 percent off with a Saturday stay – at participating locations. Coupons will be available in select print advertisements and direct mail packets, as well as in printable online versions via The Parking Spot’s e-mail newsletter, Twitter, Facebook pages. Travelers must present a printed coupon to take advantage of the promotion.
We recently traveled out of town and rather than pay the high prices for parking at the airport, we decided to give The Parking Spot a try. The entire process is simple convenient, and affordable. When you enter the parking structure, you will pull up to a kiosk where you will receive a ticket to enter. You have the option to park via valet or park it yourself. If you park yourself, you can choose from covered parking or rooftop parking.
Shuttles are constantly running and available to take you from your car directly to the airport. The drivers are friendly and extremely helpful. They will provide assistance loading your bags onto the van and ask which airline you’ll be flying on, to ensure you arrive at the correct terminal for your departure. The shuttle is very comfortable and is furnished with leather seats and a clean environment.
In the parking structure, you’ll find complimentary bottles of water that are refrigerated. These are available to you as you enter and exit the parking structure. When departing the parking structure, you’ll pay the cashier at the booth. The cashiers were both friendly and helpful. Overall, parking our car at The Parking Spot was a good experience and we will definitely return in the future. A big thanks goes to The Parking Spot for this review opportunity on The Mommy-Files.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a voucher for one week of parking at The Parking Spot!!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment one thing that you like that The Parking Spot has to offer.
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Parking Spot on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of The Parking Spot on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday November 18th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
We received a complimentary pass to experience The Parking Spot and facilitate this review. The giveaway is sponsored by The Parking Spot. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.