Football season is here and fans everywhere are having a blast hosting parties and tailgating in celebration of their favorite football teams. After all, it’s a fact nobody can deny: American Football is one of the most celebrated sports in the United States. During this time of year, you’ll start seeing more barbecue grills than you could ever imagine, faces painted in numerous shades, rivalries bringing out jerseys and team spirit in everyone and more!
As a newbie to tailgating, I’m not even sure where to start – well, I know to start with snacks that everyone loves, but where do I go from there? Thanks to Frito-Lay, I had the opportunity to ask Frito-Lay Kitchen Kings Executive Chef Stephen Kalil and Chef Jody Denton about some of their favorite tailgating tips. Check out the video below and see what they had to say!
There was some great information offered in that video. Not to mention the yummy products you’ll find at Frito-Lay anyways! Now is your chance to win the ultimate tailgating prize pack (value of $75 to $100) from Frito-Lay!
1 LUCKY READER WILL WIN THE ULTIMATE TAILGATING PRIZE PACK FROM FRITO-LAY (INCLUDING CHIPS, COUPONS, BBQ LIGHTER, AND BBQ TOOLS)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment one of your favorite tips talked about in the video above!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Frito-Lay on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Frito-Lay on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from Frito-Lay to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Frito-Lay.
All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
The winner is #220 – Congrats to Harriett Daniel!!!