Do you want to make your life a lot sweeter? If so, then you should definitely check out Lisa Ling’s favorite sweetener - NECTRESSE™Sweetener. What makes this sweetener so special is that it’s made from the goodness of real fruit – monk fruit extract. NECTRESSE™is 100% natural and zero calories per serving!
Here is what America’s favorite journalist, Lisa Ling, had to say about this new product:
“From the moment I tried NECTRESSE™ No Calorie Sweetener, I loved it. Not only is it all natural and calorie free, it was incredibly delicious! Made with deliciously sweet monk fruit extract, NECTRESSE™ sweetener tastes like sugar and satisfies my sweet tooth in a way that fits my healthy lifestyle and is yummy too. In fact, I love it so much that I bring it with me everywhere I go. If you were to look inside my carry-on, you would find packets of NECTRESSE™ Sweetener!” – Lisa Ling
From the makers of Splenda Sweeteners, this brand new product derives its natural sweetness from the monk fruit, a small green melon that has grown on lush vines in remote mountain regions in Asia for hundreds of years. Deliciously sweet monk fruit extract is combined with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners to bring the rich sweet taste of sugar without all the calories.
I was sent NECTRESSE™ to sample and create a recipe with. I decided to substitute sugar with NECTRESSE™ in my Banana Nut Bread recipe. I was surprised by how good it tasted. It didn’t taste like I used a zero calorie sweetener – it was really yummy! Not to mention how good NECTRESSE™is in my iced tea, hot tea, or coffee!
2 1/4 cups Flour
1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon Salt
5 medium Bananas, mashed
1/4 cup Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener
1/4 cup Cooking Oil
1 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts (or Pecans)
1. Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and 1/8 teaspoon Salt. Make a well in the center of dry mixture; set aside.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg. Combine the egg, mashed bananas, sugar, and cooking oil. Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture all at once. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Fold in nuts
3. Spoon the batter into the loaf pan. Bake in a 350° oven for approximately 55 minutes (or until toothpick inserted comes out clean). Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and cool on a wire rack. Wrap and store overnight before slicing. Makes 1 loaf.
FUN FACTS ABOUT NECTRESSE™:
- Lisa Ling is the NECTRESSE™ Sweetener Spokesperson! Due to a family history of diabetes she has always been cautious about her sugar intake and relied on no calorie sweeteners to satisfy her sweet tooth – but she hasn’t liked any as much as NECTRESSE™!
- NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener is 150 times sweeter than sugar and can be used in cooking and baking to add natural, zero calorie per serving sweetness in your favorite beverages and a delicius variety of foods.
- NECTRESSE™ Sweetener is available in both convenient single serve packets (40 servings) and easy to hold canisters (140 servings) with a multipurpose lid for sprinkling, pouring or spooning.
- NECTRESSE™ Sweetener is available now in grocery stores, drug stores, supercenters and onlne for suggested retail prices of $3.99 (packets) and $6.99 (canisters).
- For recipes, samples and more information on NECTRESSE™ visit www.NECTRESSE.com. Check out the sit for your FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener.
Enter your email address: