With school in session, sports in play and everyday life, schedules heat up and it gets harder and harder to make delicious and healthy meals with a limited amount of time. Who has time to cook healthy meals? With the new Ninja® Cooking System, you will! The Ninja Cooking System is the perfect dinnertime solution – saving you time and giving you the opportunity to serve up easy, healthy meals, all from one convenient countertop pot. Now, it’s possible to make complete meals – layering the main course, vegetables, and pasta or riced inside the Ninja Cooking System pot – in just 30 minutes, even from the freezer, cutting cooking times by as much as 30 to 50 percent.
- Steam-Infused Roasting and Baking - Revolutionary steam roasting and baking provides quicker cooking, plus healthier and moister results. Steam-infused roasting cooks meat evenly and cuts the cooking time by up to 30 percent, keeping more natural juices in the meat while taking the bad fat out. Baked goods are more moist too, and can be prepared with up to 50 percent less fat.
- Fast One-Pot Meal Making – With Triple Fusion Heat, complete meals can be made in just one single pot. Home cooks can layer meals by cooking dry pasta, veggies and meats all at the same time in the Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System. Meats cook more evenly and casseroles have a savory and crispy finish, with more crunch on the bottom and sides. Frozen seafood and other frozen items can even be prepared in 30 minutes.
- SEAR-ious Slow Cooking – The Ninja Cooking System has both stovetop settings and slow cook settings which allows the home cook to use the same pot to sear and brown meats and vegetables to add more flavor to the meal. The stovetop can be used after slow cooking to deglaze sauces, and to add delicate vegetables for a perfect texture. The slow-cooker is programmable; allowing you to set the cooking time, which will automatically keep warm once cooking is complete.
We really love using the Ninja Cooking System and can’t wait to use it again on more quick, easy, and healthy recipes! I love that it is multifunctional and that we use it like a crockpot, like a stovetop, or like an oven where we can bake foods. It comes with a book of recipes, from quick meals to stews, pastas, and even desserts! One thing that we noticed was that the timer doesn’t make a beeping noise when it goes finishes. However, what the Ninja System does do is that it shuts offs so the food stops cooking when the timer goes off. I like how well the food cooked and how easy the pot was to clean! The Ninja System is amazing – you can cook, broil, and bake – all in one pot! A big thanks goes to Ninja Kitchen for this awesome review and giveaway!!!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win his or her very own Ninja Cooking System!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment the first meal or dish you would cook in the Ninja Cooking System if you won this giveaway!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Ninja Kitchen on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Ninja Kitchen on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 2nd, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from the Ninja Kitchen to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by the Ninja Kitchen. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: