I took my boys to see Brave and we all really enjoyed it! In fact, we enjoyed it outdoors at the Drive-In! We recently had the opportunity to try out the new Brave items from LeapFrog – Disney Pixar Brave Tag Book and Disney Pixar Brave Explorer Cartridge. The LeapFrog Explorer and Tag are some of my boys’ favorite electronics to play with. I like them because they are both entertaining and educational.
Since they had already seen the movie, they were very interested in reading the book with the LeapFrog Tag and in playing the game on the LeapFrog Explorer. The sound and colors on the game were awesome and the picture was so clear! Both the book and game would definitely be sometimes I would recommend to family and friends.
Go on an incredible adventure with Merida as she discovers the meaning of true bravery in this Read on Your Own Tag™ book, featuring more than 500 interactive touch points. Play a game to learn about story perspectives, and engage in exciting activities that help develop advanced vocabulary and word building skills! Use the #1 selling Tag™ Reading System to bring this story to life!
- Score a bulls-eye with word building! Unleash your word-building skills on Merida’s archery range! Take aim at words with similar spelling patterns like deep, sleep and sheep, for decoding practice.
- Explore how perspective shapes a story! Relive the tale through different characters’ eyes by answering questions that reinforce an understanding of various points of view. Test your comprehension with activities throughout the book and an interactive game board.
- Build reading confidence with this Tag Read on Your Own book, part of the Tag Learn to Read System library of 80+ interactive books, puzzles, maps and more. Parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is learning.
Tag Reader sold separately. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 8.
Join Merida on this magical quest for LeapPad and Leapster Explorer! Discover what it means to be truly brave as you explore an amazing world of plants and animals. Experiment with science, deduce answers through trial and error and use what you learn to make predictions about the natural world as you relive Merida’s courageous story. To succeed, you can’t be afraid to fail!
- What’s a saddle? Learn the common names for parts of plants and animals, then challenge yourself with more scientific terms.
- Deduce answers through trial and error. Discover 100+ facts about plants and animals, and use what you know to make predictions about habitats and life cycles.
- Play target practice with physics concepts. Take a crash course in force and gravity, then experiment for yourself by letting your arrows fly!
This magical quest for LeapPad and Leapster Explorer was co-designed by a team of girls, who showed us what it means to be truly brave. Natural-born scientists, children aren’t afraid to experiment and discover by trial and error—if they stumble, they just try again.
Works with LeapPad™ learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ game systems (sold separately).
A big thanks goes out to LeapPad and Clever Girls Collective for this review opportunity on The Mommy-Files!!!
Enter your email address: