Circus Vargas is coming to The Madonna Inn this 4th of July weekend! Look for the blue and gold big top this Friday, June 29 through Wednesday, July 4. Unveiling its greatest collaboration to date, Tabares Entertainment joins forces with famed singing Ringmaster Kevin Venardos for a production of musical magnitude in its most exciting, innovative edition ever! Acting as host and master of ceremonies, Venardos skillfully melds melody with movement, adds a bit of Broadway and a splash of razzle-dazzle for an unbelievably entertaining extravaganza. Singing an original Circus Vargas song conceived in conjunction with talented composer and lyricist, Larry Lees, Venardos adds an additional dimension to an already amazing cast of performers and sets the stage and premise for this clever production.
Arrive thirty minutes early for the interactive pre-show where children of all ages get a chance to be center stage under the big top. They will be guided through a crash course in circus skills with host Jon Weiss and his lovely wife Laura.
INTRODUCING THE HUMAN ROCKET – LEO GARCIA!!!
As if, his life was not exciting enough, already filled to the brim with danger, daredevil Leo Garcia decided to up the ante by launching himself from a rocket on a regular basis. At the finale of each Circus Vargas performance Leo is ceremoniously fired from a human rocket launcher that he designed and built himself.
The 20-foot rocket launcher rises 19 feet into the air and shoots Leo approximately 75 feet in less than 4 seconds! The blast sends him flying precariously through a labyrinth of lighting equipment and rigging, increasing the danger quotient significantly with each risky attempt. Complete concentration and precise calculations are vital to his safety. Only a handful of performers have dared to attempt such peril. For the first time in Circus Vargas’ 43 year history, audience members can witness this unbelievable feat of courage by the incredible Leo Garcia under the blue and gold big top.
Discover why Circus Vargus is America’s Favorite Big Top Circus! It’s magical….musical….memorable!
For more information about Circus Vargas and to purchase tickets visit www.circusvargas.com, by phone at 877-GOTFUN-1 (877-468-3861) or at the circus box office which opens one day prior to the first show.
WHERE: Madonna Inn, Highway 101, San Luis Obispo, California
WHEN: Schedule of Events
- Friday, June 29 (Opening night) – (8:00)
- Saturday, June 30 – (2:00) (5:00) (8:00)
- Sunday, July 1 – (1:30) (4:30) (7:30)
- Monday, July 2 – (7:30)
- Tuesday, July 3 – (4:30) (7:30)
- Wednesday July 4 – (2:00)
4 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win Family Packs of 4 tickets to Circus Vargas!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment one of your favorite things about the circus (or a favorite memory of the circus)!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Circus Vargas on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, June 28th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received tickets to the Circus Vargas in exchange for this post. The giveaway was sponsored by Circus Vargas. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.