Make Yourself Beautiful with P&G Products + Giveaway
Life as a mom of 3 boys can get pretty dang busy and sometimes with a busy schedule, it’s hard to fit in a beauty routine? I mean, how many of us moms have run our kids to the school and taken a quick trip to the grocery store in sweats with no makeup on and our hair in a ponytail? This mom right here has! The Motherhood worked with P&G on a fun new project that made having a beauty routine a little more easy and doable!
I received a gift bag filled with some great beauty products from P&G. Here is a brief list of the goodies included in the gift bag!
Time on your Side
Never let your beauty routine drop off the list – even if your day is full. Discover P&G beauty award-winning picks and shortcuts to streamline your daily routine.
– Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (Elle Essential)
– Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips (Elle Essential)
When the temperatures rise, it’s time to refresh your beauty routine. Update your warmer-weather beauty routine with these must-have products bearing the seal of approval from your favorite magazines.
– Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof (Real Beauty Gold Star Awards)
– Venus Bikini Trimmer (Marie Claire 25 New Products That Will Change Your Life)
A Fresh New Look
Sometimes it’s hard to get out of mom-mode. But a pretty, polished style is easy to achieve at home, even on the most hectic mornings, with these award-winning beauty products.
– Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Serum (Redbook MVP Awards)
– CoverGirl Nature Luxe Gloss Balm (Oprah Spring Makeup O-wards)
I have a few daily beauty routines. First, I remove my eye makeup at night. Then I was my face both day and night. I follow up with a moisturizer. I use my foundation, concealer, blush, eyebrow powder, eye shadows, eye liner, mascara, and finally lipstick. Occasionally (maybe once a month), I use a face mask. What is your daily beauty routine?
Here is a list of the other fabulous bloggers participating in this campaign and giveaway:
Angie, My Four Monkeys http://www.myfourmonkeys.com
Audrey, Mom Generations http://momgenerations.com/
Caryn, Rockin’ Mama http://rockinmama.net
Courtney, One Bored Mommy http://www.oneboredmommy.
Fadra, All Things Fadra http://allthingsfadra.com
Jennifer, Mom Spotted http://www.momspotted.com
Kate, The Shopping Mama http://theshoppingmama.com
Kristen, Rage Against the Minivan http://www.
Mary, Everyday Baby Steps http://www.everydaybabysteps.
Mary, Recessionista http://therecessionista.
Penelope, Penelope’s Oasis http://penelopesoasis.com
Shannon, Potamus Prefers http://www.potamusprefers.com
Suzanne, Mom Confessionals http://www.momconfessionals.
Vera, Lady and the Blog http://www.ladyandtheblog.com/
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A GIFT BAG FILLED WITH P&G BEAUTY PRODUCTS, INCLUDING AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE, CREST 3D WHITE 2 HOUR EXPRESS WHITESTRIPS, OLAY REGENERIST MICRO SCULPTING SERUM, COVERGIRL NATURE LUXE GLOSS BALM, SECRET CLINICAL STRENGTH WATERPROOF, AND VENUS BIKINI TRIMMER!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment a beauty trick, technique, or tip you use in your daily beauty routine!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 1st, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.