Join in the fight against heart disease, the #1 killer of women! During the month of February, Mimi’s Cafe is proudly supporting the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Movement. Customers everywhere are heading into local Mimi’s Cafes and dressing in red to support the movement, as well as donating to the cause. Visit Mimi’s Cafe and make a heartfelt donation. For a minimum donation of $1, guests can receive up to $35 in Mimi’s savings. A donation of $5 also gets you a Red Dress pin. 100% of donations will benefit the Go Red For Women movement.
We visited Mimi’s Cafe in Bakersfield right before Valentine’s Day and not only had the opportunity to participate in the “Red” Movement, but enjoyed the Valentine’s Dinner they featured. It was so good. I’d never had dinner at Mimi’s Cafe before – only breakfast. So this was a real treat for me to see a different side of Mimi’s Cafe.
Be sure to stop in before the end of February and make a heartfelt donation to the Go Red for Women movement. Enjoy the food while you’re there and be sure to take home some of their delicious muffins as well!
2 LUCKY READERS ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL EACH WIN A $25 GIFT CARD TO MIMI’S CAFE!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me what red item you would wear when visiting Mimi’s Cafe during the month of February!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Mimi’s Cafe on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Mimi’s Cafe on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, March 11th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a gift card from Mimi’s Cafe to facilitate my review of the restaurant. The gift cards were provided for the giveaway by Mimi’s Cafe. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: