I remember going to Burger King with my dad as a little girl. We usually bought the 99 cent Whoppers and fries, but I always left with one of the paper crowns on my head! So goes the saying….Imagination is King at Burger King. The new BK Crown Program, built to inspire every kid’s imagination and encourage kids to help choose how BK gives back, brings families together to enjoy not just a meal but a mealtime experience.
The BK Crown Program comes in a fully interactive Kids Meal box. Sitting atop each box is a newly redesigned Burger King crown, because every kid deserves to be treated like royalty at Burger King! With crowns on their heads, kids can dive into the box, taking it apart, playing fun games and activities that challenge their minds, inspire their imagination and engage with the whole family.
With the BK CROWN Program, Burger King Corporation invites kids to tell BURGER KING what matters to them most. BKC has established a fund to help support the Wildlife Conservation Society, National Parks Conservation Association, DonorsChoose.org and Have It Your Way Foundation. By visiting BKCrown.com, kids learn how BKC’s charitable partners make a difference. Upon entering BK CROWN Codes and clicking on their favorite cause, each kid’s vote helps BK choose which charity to give back to.
The fun doesn’t end at the restaurant; the BK CROWN Program experience lives on at www.BKCrown.com where kids can place their vote for how BKC should give back, as well as find more games, win prizes and enjoy interactive play.
Also at BURGER KING, for just $9.99 your family can enjoy the “BK Family Bundle” which includes a WHOPPER sandwich, WHOPPER JR. sandwich., two small fries, two small soft drinks and a Kids Meal. Now that’s a deal worth getting together for! Limited time only. Price and participation vary. Prices higher in HI.
I like the concept of the new Burger King BK Program! We chose the Wildlife Conservation Society for Burger King to give back to. The kids meal was full of things to do – activities on the outside of the box, food inside the box, and a crown surrounding the box. I also love that Burger King has a BK Family Bundle. Ours is a little trickier with 3 boys, but this bundle would work well with many families. A big thanks goes to Burger King and MyBlogSpark for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Burger King BK Crown Prize Pack, including a $25 Burger King Crown Card to purchase a kids meal featuring the BK Crown Program!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment one of the things you like about the new Burger King BK Crown Program.
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Burger King on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Burger King on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, February 13th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Burger King BK Program Prize Pack as part of a campaign through MyBlogSpark to facilitate this review. The giveaway is sponsored by Burger King through MyBlogSpark. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.