I grew up eating King’s Hawaiian bread and to this day still love it! I remember eating the sweet rolls with ham or even just snacking on them when they were in the house. I buy King’s Hawaiian rolls for my family as a treat every once in a while, and when I do, they go fast!
King’s Hawaiian has been making holidays and everyday occasions special for more than 50 years. Irresistibly delicious, soft and fluffy, with just the right amount of sweetness, King’s Hawaiian is the only authentic Hawaiian sweet bread. It is made with Aloha Spirit from an original family recipe, with an uncompromising commitment to quality.
King’s Hawaiian Rolls in Original Hawaiian Sweet, Savory Butter or Honey Wheat are great for sliders or bite-sized sandwiches. Try King’s Hawaiian Sandwich Buns and Mini Sub Rolls to transform and ordinary sandwich into a taste sensation. Authentic Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread makes the perfect bread bowl for your favorite dip – or enjoy it the way Hawaiians do, by ripping off a chunk and sharing it with your ohana of family and friends.
Plus, with Super Bowl coming soon, King’s Hawaiian rolls and bread products will be the perfect snack or sandwich while routing for your favorite football team to win!
You can find King’s Hawaiian bread in the deli/bakery section of your grocery store. Look for the distinctive orange packaging. For more information and family favorite recipes, join the King’s Hawaiian ohana online at KingsHawaiian.com.
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A KING’S HAWAIIAN “ALOHA SPIRIT PRIZE PACK,” INCLUDING ORIGINAL HAWAIIAN SWEET ROUND BREAD, ROLLS, MINI SUB ROLLS AND SANDWICH BUNS, A SERVING PLATTER AND PLATES, A $50 GROCERY GIFT CARD, KING’S HAWAIIAN COUPONS, AND A KING’S HAWAIIAN RECIPE BOOKLET!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment your favorite King’s Hawaiian product and if you have a special way you eat or special dish you eat it with.
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow King’s Hawaiian on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of King’s Hawaiian on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, February 6th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from King’s Hawaiian to facilitate this review. The giveaway is sponsored by King’s Hawaiian. All opinions expressed on this post are 100% mine.