Chuggington….chugga chugga chugga, chugga chugga chugga, chugga chugga chugga Chuggington! We love watching “Chuggington” in our home. Sam knows all of the trains names and interacts with the television show as we watch it. ”Chuggington” is filled with bright colors, songs, friendships, and more! As a Chuggington Conductor, I had the awesome opportunity to review the Chuggington Let’s Ride the Rails Play Table and it is awesome!!!
Build a world of Chuggington on this fun, kid-friendly table. Just the right height for little engineers to create and play for hours of fun! The Chuggington Wooden Railway features fun, kid-attractive colors, super-simple magnetic couplings, and chunky designs just right for little hands to hold.
With the spacious Play Table, your little Chuggington engineer has lots of room for the trains to roam. Your child can set up his or her favorite train set on this vibrant table, which features Chuggington graphics on both the tabletop and sides. The Playtable is designed for children ages 3 years and up and retails for approximately $249.99. The product is manufactured by Learning Curve. The table measures approximately 50″L x 34″W x 18″H and requires adult assembly. The table is made of wood.
The Playtable does not come with playsets – those must be purchased separately.
The Chuggington Let’s Ride the Rails Play Table is awesome! My boys are going to have so much fun playing with their train sets at chest level instead of on the floor. Not to mention the bright colors on the top of the table. You really get a feel for the land of Chuggington! We’ve never had a train table before, so I am pretty excited about it. A big thanks to the Chuggingto team for this awesome review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Chuggington Let’s Ride the Rails Play Table!!!! *Please note: play sets are not included in the giveaway.*
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment why you would love to win the Chuggington Let’s Ride the Rails Play Table!!!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Chuggington on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Chuggington on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, January 1st, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from the Chuggington team as a Chuggington Conductor to complete this campaign. The giveaway is sponsored by Chuggington. All opinions expressed on this post are 100% mine.