Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Pieces Review + Giveaway
I love chocolate and Hershey’s candies are at the top of my list. I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Pieces and they are super yummy! I like them, my kids like them, and even my friends like them. The only problem that I did have with them was that there weren’t ENOUGH of them! I guess that’s what I get for sharing, right?
The Hershey Company will be launching a new addition to the Hershey’s Pieces Candies family. The all-new Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Pieces feature the delicious, classic Hershey’s Milk Chocolate you love with a whole almond in each piece, covered in a crunchy hard shell. As will all Pieces varieties, the new product is available in convenient resealable bags – perfect for any time or place!
I really liked the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Pieces and the almond made all the difference! I can’t believe how quickly we went through our bag of candy! If you like chocolate and almonds, you’ll love the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almond Pieces!!!
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win their very own samples of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Pieces!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite Hershey’s Pieces product is so far.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Hershey’s Pieces Candies on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 27th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from The Hershey Company to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by The Hershey Company. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.